KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

A NEW IMAGE FOR HAITI!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KNOWS- IT- ALL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: A NEW IMAGE FOR HAITI! Reply with quote Back to top

Regles / Rules

A NEW IMAGE FOR HAITI!
The Ministry of Tourism of Haiti is inviting all the Haitians from the Diaspora to participate to a great contest!
Come and participate to change the image of Haiti by submitting your logo and/or slogan that will become the new logo of the Ministry of Tourism of Haiti.
From March 10th to March 31st, imagine, create, compose, and draw the Haiti of your dreams! In French, in Créole, in English, or in the 3 languages.
This contest is launched throughout and for the Haitian Diaspora, in Québec, the United States, France and the Caribbean region. The contest is opened to everyone, from Haiti or abroad, who loves Haiti!
The winners will receive round trip plane tickets to Haiti, 3 nights and 4 days and a meeting with Stephanie Villedrouin, Minister of Tourism of Haiti.
Minimum age to participate: 18 years old
Deadline to submit is March 31st (midnight Haiti time) to:
concours2012@haititourisme.gouv.ht
Changeons l’image d’Haïti ! An nou chanje imaj Ayiti ! Let’s change Haiti’s image !

To submit by email, please follow instructions below:
Your submission will be 3 pages max (Word, PDF doc) + 1 attachment JPEG for the logo
Subject line: Concours Ministere Tourisme 2012
1st page:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Email
- Phone numbers
- Address, City and Country of Residence
2nd page:
The logo will be in the 2nd page. You can add 10 lines to explain your creation
3rd page:
The slogan. You can add 10 lines to explain your choice

UNE NOUVELLE IMAGE POUR HAITI ! ( scroll down for English version )
Ecouter le spot audio de Nancy Roc sur SoundCloud :
Haïtiennes, Haïtiens de la Diaspora, le ministère du Tourisme d’Haïti vous invite au grand Concours 2012 !
Venez tous participer à changer l’image d’Haïti en soumettant un logo et/ou un slogan au bénéfice du Ministère du Tourisme
Du 10 au 31 mars, imaginez, créez, composez, dessinez l’Haïti dont vous rêvez ! En français, en créole, en anglais ou dans les 3 langues.
Ce concours est lancé à travers et pour la Diaspora Haïtienne, au Québec, aux États-Unis, en France et dans les Antilles et est aussi ouvert à tous les Haitiens et à tous les étrangers amoureux d’Haïti !
Les gagnants recevront : un billet aller/retour pour Haïti avec un hébergement trois (3) nuits d’hôtel, 4 jours et une rencontre avec Stéphanie Villedrouin, Ministre du Tourisme de la République d’Haïti !
Age minimum : 18 ans
Soumettez vos œuvres le 31 mars (minuit heure d’Haïti) au plus tard à l’adresse mail suivante : concours2012@haititourisme.gouv.ht
Changeons l’image d’Haïti ! An nou chanje imaj Ayiti ! Let’s change Haiti’s image !
——
Pour soumettre votre proposition par mail :
Le document devra être en format Word ou PDF de 3 pages maximum + une image en pièce jointe au format JPEG pour le logo
Le sujet du mail : Concours 2012 Ministère Tourisme
1ere page :
- Nom
- Prénom
- Email
- Numéros de téléphone
- Adresse, Ville et Pays de résidence
- CompteTwitter ( si vous en avez un )
2ème page
Le logo devra être inséré dans la 2ème page du document. Les participants peuvent préciser dans un texte de 10 lignes les raisons de leurs choix.
3ème page
Le slogan. Les participants peuvent préciser dans un texte de 10 lignes les raisons de leurs choix.
Par Nancy Roc, Incas Productions Inc., Montréal , le 9 mars 2012.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! sounds great and I know this contest will get a lot of innovating and creative submissions.

Thanks for sharing Know it All Smile

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the application date for entry to the contest has passed already!! thanks for the FYI either way!!

LK-I'm sure you would've been able to do your thang Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Looks like the application date for entry to the contest has passed already!! thanks for the FYI either way!!

Embarassed you know me so well. Laughing If I had time I would of loved to have submitted something. Wink

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se pa ti open for business Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Embarassed you know me so well. Laughing If I had time I would of loved to have submitted something. Wink

And i'm pretty sure if you won the prize you would of thought of your Jersey/moun sud friend too ;p...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
LadyKreyol wrote:
daphnee wrote:

And i'm pretty sure if you won the prize you would of thought of your Jersey/moun sud friend too ;p...

sans oublier moi... Wink

thanks for sharing bro
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

D K Bess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Al sou site la pou nou wè bel logo pou konkou sa.
Kounya se on kesyon de VOTÉ POU SA OU PI RENMEN AN...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: