KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL: THE OFFICIAL KM SONG BY SONG FE YO WE'W CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vava wrote:
Great review as usual Pat!
I can put this album on my top ten collections from the latest ones that recently came out. I think they did a superb job on this one. One thing I like about this album is that the songs are relatable, it shows maturity and that they put hard work into it. The vocals were on point, Kata, Flave, & Ti Pachou did an amazing job, and everything just flows.
My fave songs are: Dat’s ok, fanm sa mare’w, Baby don’t cry, Konsyans, I believe in you and fe yo we’w. But I feel like fe yo we’w sounds more like a tvice songs featuring Gabel. Nonetheless, gen bel mizik pou moun ploge 
Like you mentioned Pat, there could have been fewer songs. Hope they learn from that. It’s up to you guys now to take advantage of this great CD. Good JOB 

I know, im late. Sorry! LOL

Si ou we Vava gindwa mete album sa nan list top album li yo konnen Gabel gin kichoy nan main'l

Katalog, di Patrick Fabre si checking nan fini al withdraw nan savings lan pou promotion an mache

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow wow wow. I had to take my time to listen to this album. all I have to said is that out of 14 songs I love 12 of them. Vocals is on point. The selection of songs makes the album flow very very well. Messier Gabel yo fe gro gro effort ak album sa. Flab Kata Bob Dole were superb. The one person that really caught my eyes was Pachou. God damn this boy is talented. Li renmenm is one hot song. All I got to said is Gabel gin bagay lan main yo. Bel travay bel album. Good luck Gabel.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: