KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL: THE OFFICIAL KM SONG BY SONG FE YO WE'W CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Gon Jan Pou Ye" is Gabel's best work to date.

The band went on a different route with this production while maintaining their signature Compas Direct sound. Songs lie Fe Yo We'w (of course Very Happy ), Baby Don't Cry, I Believe in You, Dat's Ok, GJPY, Anbisyon caught my attention right away. The rest of the songs are still growing on me.

Other than the number of songs, I really don't have anything negative to say about the album. Neg yo fon bel travay. To reiterate what Pat said, the band really ought to consider producing a video for I believe in You. The song/video just may open doors abroad for the band.

Gabel Fe Yo We yo sou album nan malgre yo pa bay yo nada. Very Happy

Keep it up Gabel!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
"Gon Jan Pou Ye" is Gabel's best work to date.

The band went on a different route with this production while maintaining their signature Compas Direct sound. Songs lie Fe Yo We'w (of course Very Happy ), Baby Don't Cry, I Believe in You, Dat's Ok, GJPY, Anbisyon caught my attention right away. The rest of the songs are still growing on me.

Other than the number of songs, I really don't have anything negative to say about the album. Neg yo fon bel travay. To reiterate what Pat said, the band really ought to consider producing a video for I believe in You. The song/video just may open doors abroad for the band.

Gabel Fe Yo We yo sou album nan malgre yo pa bay yo nada. Very Happy

Keep it up Gabel!

Yes Gro ... Bel travail ...

But lan bagay Video sa se tet chage' wi piti Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So Many demand for Video for this song , that song ect
Bagay ki ka fe' tet on mou'n fe' yo mal brother .

Chuko antrave' paske' hmphhhh Dwet sou bouchhhhhhhhhhhh

Mwen pa guin Nadaaaaaaaaaaaa Crying or Very sad Arrow Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Prince Andrew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Favorite Songs On That Album Are: Li Renmenm, Konfesyon, Fe Yo We'w, I Believe In You, Fanm Sa Mare'w, Dats Ok, Baby Don't Cry & Pa Ale..Man I Like The Whole Album...Gabel Ap Pedale La..Epi Nan Moman...Gon'w Jan Pou Ye Wi (SB) Neg Yo Met Bam Yon Jacket Mem Jan Avec Sa Sou Album Cover..Yo Fre Tankou Kola 15

Carmelito

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leu ou djazz fait ou album et tout musique yo bon, se you pwoblem...jiska prezsent, apres plis ke ou mois, mwen pa kapab decidem sou ki musique mwen plis rinmen sou album lan. Gabel ta sipoze fait au moins 12 video ak misique sou album lan pou li satisfe tout fnatique li yo.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carmelito wrote:
Leu ou djazz fait ou album et tout musique yo bon, se you pwoblem...jiska prezsent, apres plis ke ou mois, mwen pa kapab decidem sou ki musique mwen plis rinmen sou album lan. Gabel ta sipoze fait au moins 12 video ak misique sou album lan pou li satisfe tout fnatique li yo.

problem problem ...problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Arrow Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danoue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carmelito wrote:

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy min pawol yo komanse ap pale wi, Carmelito ou genle jwenn minm jan avem wi.
Selman pa kite JOUDRE CONFIRMATION tandew selman Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gabel fe gro gol epi sak pa dako deplase laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
14 mizik epi 14 video Oooops! Ou kwe yo ka jere sa? Hmmmmm
Danje pou brezil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Carmelito wrote:

problem problem ...problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Arrow Twisted Evil

Allo malaje Yanva.. fe yo we'w ti ason Laughing

J-Zoe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince Andrew wrote:
My Favorite Songs On That Album Are: Li Renmenm, Konfesyon, Fe Yo We'w, I Believe In You, Fanm Sa Mare'w, Dats Ok, Baby Don't Cry & Pa Ale..Man I Like The Whole Album...Gabel Ap Pedale La..Epi Nan Moman...Gon'w Jan Pou Ye Wi (SB) Neg Yo Met Bam Yon Jacket Mem Jan Avec Sa Sou Album Cover..Yo Fre Tankou Kola 15

O O BON SE YON PRINCE OU YE
EPI WAP VIN MANDE NEG YO JACKET EN FRANCAIS GASON Laughing
VYE JES. J/K

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, if after this album we don't give this band respect....it is clear that we are not fans of kompa.

They've done what the so called big bands have done......produced an eclectic album....

This album made me take Jbeatz's out of my car.....mind you I love Jbeatz's album...it is one of the best best i heard in recent years.......but Gabel has done a great job.....

Chapeau!

Let's put aside fanaticism...support Gabel......

The sad thing about this is that...if one says something nice about a band...people tend to believe it is only because you have affiliations with the band....
I can't say that i was a fan of Gabel....cause I was not.....

Flav is a friend ...I will support him......keep my mouth shut when he messes up lol....call him or text him to let him know...

Gabel was never my band...
But I respect what they do......

They tried...they tried......they tried...now they make it...let's give them props....

Kata, PAchou, Flav.....great job guys...

Congrats to Gabel...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vava

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review as usual Pat!
I can put this album on my top ten collections from the latest ones that recently came out. I think they did a superb job on this one. One thing I like about this album is that the songs are relatable, it shows maturity and that they put hard work into it. The vocals were on point, Kata, Flave, & Ti Pachou did an amazing job, and everything just flows.
My fave songs are: Dat’s ok, fanm sa mare’w, Baby don’t cry, Konsyans, I believe in you and fe yo we’w. But I feel like fe yo we’w sounds more like a tvice songs featuring Gabel. Nonetheless, gen bel mizik pou moun ploge 
Like you mentioned Pat, there could have been fewer songs. Hope they learn from that. It’s up to you guys now to take advantage of this great CD. Good JOB 

I know, im late. Sorry! LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: