KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL: THE OFFICIAL KM SONG BY SONG FE YO WE'W CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoRi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Definately one of Gabel's best work. Ti Pachou put his work in and they definately delivered.

All they need now is Promo. Gin album pou yo fe bagay. Lage video epi djaz la bezwin yon Rep nan NY. Manke promo ici a

Rep nan NY mwen vote Ricky ou bien Yanvaloo.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Deutch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AFE GABEL SA MWEN PA MIN'M KA PALE LADAN'N GNB....NET MIZIK MWEN RENMIN ANPIL SOU AL SA SE DATS OK,,,KONSYANS,, FE YO WE'W,, BABY DON'T CRY.. ** ZAFE YO ** DJAZZ LA GEN BAGAY NAN MIN'L LA POU YO FE LOBEY

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KNOWS- IT- ALL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S AVALLABLE ON ITUNES

VERY GOOD REVIEW PAT

sexyt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If i didn't get my copy since day one, that review from Km would make me rush to the store and grab it.
14 songs, u won't skip none of them believe me.
Dat's Ok is my jam but im in love with the whole cd 1 to 14.
Thanks for the review Km Wink

Last edited by sexyt on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

joudre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fair review..

I said this here before.. And some gabel families and relatives jumped down my throat..

THE TOO MANY SING SYNDROME IS WHAT'S GOING TO HURT GABEL..

FOLLOWED BY THE LACK OF IDENTITY..

how do you market such LP?

The first NOISE of an album is not done by MARKETTING and is done right away after the release..
Gabel is still waiting for promotion to make the first step.. Which means the album can't do anything for itself..

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cd is growing on me slowly. Tks for the review. I hope they focus on promo instead of harmonick

Maestro24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice review.
Mizik ke mwen pi renmen yo se: Fanm sa mare'w- li renmen'm- Fe yo we'w-9.9.
Nan album sa neg yo gen mizik pou bal, festival, tout moun jwenn nan album sa. Sa montre'w ke neg yo te pran tan pou yo travay paske yo delivre yon bon pwodui. Epi pa pran twop tan pou lage yon video. Manager a fe travay ou tande.

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice review Km
and i do agree with you by mentioning that they put too many songs on the cd.
also for me the mixing of the Cd is not great, mwen santi gen de mizik si mixage la was great ki tap plus fe malheur.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sexype

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the Review... Now I can go buy my copy after this review...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sexyt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="BoBoRi"]
RICKY wrote:
Definately one of Gabel's best work. Ti Pachou put his work in and they definately delivered.

All they need now is Promo. Gin album pou yo fe bagay. Lage video epi djaz la bezwin yon Rep nan NY. Manke promo ici a

Rep nan NY mwen vote Ricky ou bien Yanvaloo.

Kote Yanvaloo avek ricky, eske nap pran offer sa? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: