KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The Real Champion of the 2012 Carnaval Des Cayes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UMGIntl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: The Real Champion of the 2012 Carnaval Des Cayes Reply with quote Back to top

First of all, let's give the carnaval commitee a great round of applause, well deserve the credit, Second the president for coming with the idea that les cayes could deliver such a great carnaval.
The real champion of the 2012 Carnaval should go to the people of les cayes, who were kind,receptives and respected to all of the outsiders, that is one reason why you have so little casulties in such vast environment.
I was extremely impress with the whole movement, the people were starving for this to happen, people came from every where to take part and not to mention there were alot of foreigners around the city,people from all background and even though there were limited hotels/motels, they were all amused by the movement.
No rape cases reported, no robberies,wow this is exactly how every carnaval should be in Haiti, ambiance, mange,bwe kleren bel fanm kreyol, bon neg kreyol, arts,and great presentation by the live bands.
nonstop music action, am not going to say all of them were amazing but as you know some of them shouldn't even be sou beton en,for example Racine mapou,G-7 and a few other ones that I didn't see delivered at the level that we normally see.
Some of the best ones,#1 T-vice,brothers posse,Djakout, Carimi, Kreyol La, Ram, Boukman,T-mickey etc.
Finally, it was a 98.5 percent a success not just a success but a great one for the country and the government, hopefully the summer should be better. Ayiti pral decole Okay pran devan a 10 sou sou 10 BRAVO OKAY.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well put UMGIntl. Very Happy

to Aux Cayes

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my thought exactely
Les Cayes is the real champion here.
mwen fier kom neg okay, et mwen te toujou kwe li possib pou nou reyalize tach sa, ampil moun te doute de nou, but nou arrive aklompi tach la avek ampil suksè, sa pral sevi lot ville yo kom ekzmp ak determinasyon pou fe mieux keu okay, retombe ekonomik yo ap bay zone lan yon bel booster..
bravo okay; and good post sir
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicely done...
The locals were very friendly...
I will definitely be back..
Thanks, Aux Cayes...

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nicely done...
The locals were very friendly...
I will definitely be back..
Thanks, Aux Cayes...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well said man!

LeMoMo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aux Cayes di nou Mèsi AMPIL pou compliment and most importantly for giving us a CHANCE to show what we could do.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LeMoMo wrote:
Aux Cayes di nou Mèsi AMPIL pou compliment and most importantly for giving us a CHANCE to show what we could do.

mwen pat janm doute yon seconde keu nou te ka fel...okay du fond pran devan, proud of my town and its surroundings Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed it was one of the best that i have
witness on tv and online off course (i have never
participated in p-a-p carnival jacmel for life)
great job to the committee and the government Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: