KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WANITO. KAYSHA. XTASSY MIAMI BAL PICTURES!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: WANITO. KAYSHA. XTASSY MIAMI BAL PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

Special Thanks to KOMPARED for the pictures.

KM!

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Party Last Night great atmosphere with very nice crowds. It was nice meeting the hmi newest artist K-LO. X-stassy started the party and they played EXCELLENT as usual. I pass a message to the singer last night I hope they take things seriously. Xtassy has the potential of being a great band. Ti mesye yo jwe byen, yo toujou fe sa chak mwen al tande yo. I just wish they would produce an album (PRODUCER YO GET WITH THE BAND PLZ a lot of great talented musicians with great chemistry on stage waiting to be discovered.)

Kaysha wow what a performance he is a great entertainer. he rocked the crowds and everybody was enjoying his songs.

WANITO......well Haiti we finally have a star a true artist that sings from the heart..with an amazing voice.his songs will make you think about our people in haiti and remind you of when you were growning up. 90 % of the 250 people that came out last night was there because of him. I was shocked to witness how the crowds know every single words to his songs and they were singing along. "mesye mwen pat kon si m te gen tout fanatik sa yo Miami non" his word as he was playing his guitar singing. He reminds me so much of BEKEN. SE PREMYE ATIS KE MWEN AL GADE PERFORMANCE LI FOR THE 1ST TIME AND I have nothing NEGATIVE to say about HIM. he was just GREAT. I wish him good luck and much more success to come and hope he stays on the right path.

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mthermora006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with Dj Kompa... Xtassy played really well and they do have a lot of potential... As far as Wanito, it was my first time watching him perform and i must say this guy is very very talented.... He put on a great show last night... Kaysha did his thing of course for the ladies... Great party overall... Great vibe... Good job XTASSY... I'm proud of you guys...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: