KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PERFECTION

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZERBIE NATION

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: PERFECTION Reply with quote Back to top

I don't usually speak much unless I have something to say and since this is a general/anything area, I am safe from disrupting the music flow of this forum.... My Work is not only music but it is to love on the world, my spiritual life has become more important to me in the past couple of years while losing my father.My dad was a very wise man and very much in love with God, not religion but God, he didn't shove religion down our throats, but he taught my sisters and I the importance of knowing God and feeding the spirit, he gave us the freedom to find truth and to share what we found with him.

Our Job as a whole is to do the WORK....What are your spiritual encounters with GOD?..........Here's one of mine.

Yesterday God Spoke to me while I cleaned my room and listen to a audio book, Here is what he said " If I God am PERFECT and I've created you in my image, How could you not be PERFECT? My will and desires for you are harmonious with all I've created. For my will is PERFECT..but when you stray from me and your desires are your own, IMPERFECTION becomes your reality. You become sick, you begin to hate, you begin fight amongst yourselves, and you begin to suffer, you become IMPERFECT, and you DIE. My PERFECTION brings life to all who's desires are in harmony with mine.".... When I heard that in my spirit, It was like (how can I describe this) It was like how could you miss that Zerbie! God who knows All, Sees All, decided to create me in his perfect image, an image that is not distorted, sick, or tarnished with hate. How could I see myself in that way, how could I behave in that way, when I was created in perfection....NO Flaws.....Really let that enter your spirit and get it. then Share it with all who'd listen.

Love You All
Zerbie Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: