Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KARIZMA IS MAKING MOVES THAT................................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KARIZMA IS MAKING MOVES THAT................................
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: KARIZMA IS MAKING MOVES THAT................................ Reply with quote Back to top

People can say whatever they want to say about KARIZMA, but just like I told drummer MARVIN on Sunday at the TVICE/CARIMI bal, the group's manager RENE is making STRONG MOVES by having them play with the top HMI bands in Haiti during the important Christmas holiday season. They might gain quite a few new fans if they catch the eyes/ears of certain people at these gigs. Whether these are paying or promotional gigs...it does NOT matter because it's called EXPOSURE!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Rene and Karizma.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am impressed with their Haiti schedule...They have gigs with HARMONIK, TVICE and CARIMI...They need to stay humble, let the MUSIC do the TALKING(stay away some SILLY and USELESS/RETARDED polemic/attack) and fix some of their managerial flaws....

They have a young roster and I beleive there are among the HMI bands of the future...!!!

Pikglas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou lague nou lague nou lagueeeeeeeee

nouweyo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT , PANDAN WAP DI SA POU KISA ANPIL NAN MIZISYEN YO AP PLENYEN. POU LAJAN YO DI YO PA NAN PROMOTION ANKO, GEN YON PROBLEM ZANMI'M. OHOH

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
I am impressed with their Haiti schedule...They have gigs with HARMONIK, TVICE and CARIMI...They need to stay humble, let the MUSIC do the TALKING(stay away some SILLY and USELESS/RETARDED polemic/attack) and fix some of their managerial flaws....

They have a young roster and I beleive there are among the HMI bands of the future...!!!

What Managerial Flaws brother?

Renee Is one of the Most Humble guys i know, the Guy try hard and never give up . He is a True Student of the Game but at the same time stay
away from those stupid tactic that most of those A$$ out there.

Keep doing your thing Karizma and please stay away from the BS outhere
the time is near and will come .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My prediction for 2012, this band will make a major spark in the days to come. Mark my word - epi pa pozem kesyon Smile))
I just hope they stay humble, hungry, and more importanlty together as a unit.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking the same thing the other day. If Karizma don’t make it is not the manager to blame.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jean Rubens wrote:
My prediction for 2012, this band will make a major spark in the days to come. Mark my word - epi pa pozem kesyon Smile))
I just hope they stay humble, hungry, and more importanlty together as a unit.

Ancient Zanmi i like that bro .....

Happy Hollidays to you my Bro...and right on point ...

OU pa pale' ampil ...but come thru when it counts ...

don't party anymore ...but i will stand behind what you say here

enjoy man ...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just the Other day while I was looking at KARIZMA's Haiti Holiday Tour, I realized this has got to be The SAFEST AND TIGHTEST APPROACH to a successful Journey for such a Young Upcoming band...
Bravo Manager Rene, Great Formula...You can't go wrong my brother...it will definitely payoff Summer 2012...
Keep it going....EXPOSURE BIGGGGGGG TIME.....

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Karizma yon ti group tight but they have to do what is best for the band as long as it does not hurt the members in the band ... exposure is great but paying the mebers is probably more important to them....however if the band as whole decided to go that rout then its fair game for the manager to go exposure big timme...... and I mean he needs to go to work for these guys........ anyway I met manger rene he seems like he knows what he is doing... Karizma keep up the good work fellaz it will pay off at the end.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: