KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Woman and virginity

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Woman and virginity Reply with quote Back to top

About 2 weeks ago a friend of mine slept with his girlfriend for the first time after 4 long years of being together. During that time the girl constantly claimed that she was a virgin. However after they've done it, my friend approach me and told me that the penetration was way to easy, no forcing, no blood, nothing as evidence. He told her that she been lyin to him, her reply was: " I can't believe you bastard".
I told him, hey It is Impossible, it can't not be that easy, it has never been to me, now his relationship with the girl is pending on that simple question: Is it possible during a woman first intercourse to feel no pain, and no force entry whatsoever, and no blood...

what do you guys think?

Fafany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

li fet san vierge

Lola

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's possible.
If she is athletic, or a dancer or rides horses.
It's possible.
The blood does not have to be alot, especially if she is not very young.
Sometimes a woman bleeds and she will see it when she goes to the bathroom and wipes.
Then again... after 4 years...she probably qualifies as a born again virgin Shocked

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Woman and virginity Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
About 2 weeks ago a friend of mine slept with his girlfriend for the first time after 4 long years of being together. During that time the girl constantly claimed that she was a virgin. However after they've done it, my friend approach me and told me that the penetration was way to easy, no forcing, no blood, nothing as evidence. He told her that she been lyin to him, her reply was: " I can't believe you bastard".
I told him, hey It is Impossible, it can't not be that easy, it has never been to me, now his relationship with the girl is pending on that simple question: Is it possible during a woman first intercourse to feel no pain, and no force entry whatsoever, and no blood...

what do you guys think?

La jeune fille a probablement un hymen élastique ou bien manzèl simpleument pa gin hymen... so sa kakap yon nan rezon pourquoi elle n’a pas saigné lors du premier rapport sexuel avec ton ami.... Idea
Bon en ce qu'il s'agit a lot volet question an... Ca depend de sa yon moun konsideré as " pain" tu comprends, Cool Mwen kwè que li fort possible pou manzèl perdi virginité li san li pa santi pain, li gindwa santi yon ti discomfort epi tou sa pral depend de size penis (zam) t-tonton an Confused

One Luv,

Kara

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i UNDERSTAND THE NO BLEEDING PART. BUT SHE SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE BEEN A LITTLE TIGHT.

ABOUT THE AGE SITUATION, I THOUGHT THE OLDER YOU ARE WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY,
THE HARDER IT IS.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Musyeu te dwe di:
Cheri mèsi anpil pou koze Virginity sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men mezanmi gen nèg ki anraje tou.
Se apre 4 ans pou nèg la resi goute. Ah non mezanmi.
Bon fi a mal fè wi. Li te dwe fe misye tann maryaj.

Zigpenel piga se ou sa rive non patne. ou met di wi si se ou.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Men mezanmi gen nèg ki anraje tou.
Se apre 4 ans pou nèg la resi goute. Ah non mezanmi.
Bon fi a mal fè wi. Li te dwe fe misye tann maryaj.

Zigpenel piga se ou sa rive non patne. ou met di wi si se ou.

mizik...
I'm married, and me and my gorgeous wife have a beautiful daughter of 15 months.

kompekok

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It could be also that guy has a very little zozo Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: