KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE Reply with quote Back to top

Everybody make mistake ...

What u guys think of the possibility to Rihanna give Chris Brown a second chance ??? ...

Listen the apology song CHRIS BROWN write for her

FIRST ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJVhLhesXw

SECOND --> the restraining order is OUT by the request of Rihanna & Chris Brown (NO war anymore...)

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't be shocked if Rihanna gives Chris a second chance especially when it came out that she was following the dude on twitter. Rihanna is a grown women so if she decides to give him a second chance that's fine with me but I hope realizes if there's more abuse the public sympathy she received the first time might not be so there the second time around.

owen1055

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it will be a bad move for her career bc of the negative reaction she will get the feminist groups. Chris Brown will have dedicate the rest of life trying to make it up to her if she were to accept him.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those FEMINIST group always angry (bunch of angry women who want to trash everything). I maybe a sucker for love but I will be all with RIHANNA if she go back with him

or give him a chance => They were so cute together

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my only problem with this rihanna chris brown saga is everybody assume only chris brown is at fault...i don't condone brutality on women, but i have a gut feeling she was asking for it and pushed the guy button to the point of no return, everybody got a breaking point, but not everyone can control it and walk away...
i do believe they both are still in love and might end up back together..while everybody asking rihanna to give the dude a "chance"
maybe she needs to stop acting like a lil spoiled brat as well
mes 2 centimes
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
my only problem with this rihanna chris brown saga is everybody assume only chris brown is at fault...i don't condone brutality on women, but i have a gut feeling she was asking for it and pushed the guy button to the point of no return, everybody got a breaking point, but not everyone can control it and walk away...
i do believe they both are still in love and might end up back together..while everybody asking rihanna to give the dude a "chance"
mes 2 centimes
Cool

medame yo ap vinn pou ou tale Laughing Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
mes 2 centimes
Cool

mwen pa di anyen degradan la non frem, ampil fwa yon fanm pran baff se li ki chechel wi, i wont do it, but i have been pushed so many times, i just took the highway and walk away bro, se ak yon sel baton mwen bat fanm se ak baton moise la, leu sa mwen fe yo peye tout frekan Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
mes 2 centimes
Cool

Well medame yo ap vinn pou mwen tou paske I have had the same thought. I honestly believe that the physical abuse isn't as one-sided as she claimed it was BUT a man should always show restraint unless they are protecting a loved one or something. JUST MY OPINION.

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Rj production wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
mes 2 centimes
Cool

mwen pa di anyen degradan la non frem, ampil fwa yon fanm pran baff se li ki chechel wi, i wont do it, but i have been pushed so many times, i just took the highway and walk away bro, se ak yon sel baton mwen bat fanm se ak baton moise la, leu sa mwen fe yo peye tout frekan Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
patizan fanm pa janm vle tande verite sa, anpil fwa se pa fot neg yo non fanm lan telman pouse yo,yo paka kenbe anko men jan ou di a mwen se ak bato moise lan mwen sevi tou men ti mesye ki pa gen bon nanm yo sou yo pa ka jere fanm sa yo non

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ RJ, patizan mwen gen yon zam ki rele mizik, depi yon fanm ap ambetem, mwen rale headphone mwen ak ipod mwen epi map tande fanm kolokent, apresa yo met joure soti jodi ya pou jis lan 3000...et si yo ta voye kek chodye lan deyem kle machine mwen tou pres, mwen jetem Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: