KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KIM KARDASHIAN IS SINGLE ....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: KIM KARDASHIAN IS SINGLE .... Reply with quote Back to top

Glamourous wedding with NBA player (kris humphries) => 72 days living on the marital life

KIM KARDASHIAN filled for divorce

Who's gonna be the next ???

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else find this whole Kardashian wedding shame really sad and disgusting?

Who knew getting urinated on years ago would lead to such a REALITY TV phenomenon. SAD STORY....

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the same as today is wednesday
no surprise there
she is an overated wh0re
but i would still do her tho
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Evie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
the same as today is wednesday
no surprise there
she is an overated wh0re
but i would still do her tho
Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...You are terrible.

Honestly I could care less who is next for Kim. I honestly think it was all a publicity stunt!!! If it all was really for "love" then she did not take the time to truly get to know this Kris of hers. She was in too much of a hurry to get married in order to compete with her sister Khloe. All that extravagance was done for what....NADA!!! Now she will be the laughing stock for a while!!! Once again, whoever she chooses to be with next is the least of my concern. If she wants to re-marry and divorce twenty more times that's her problem. She's the one that will continue to be "devastated" as her mother is stating, NOT ME sooooooo NEXT Arrow Arrow Arrow

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Publicity stunt... Way to get more exposure
DonT know if u guys on twitter..
BUT WOW !!! she gets serve very well

Others celebrities ..
And people around the worlds jump at her (without forget to mention the people who cannot get married in USA).

Dont know WHO give her this advice => to get married
BUT it was the WORST move...

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kim will be fine
another leaked sex tape next week and boom
she is back on Tv with new endorsement
and reality show
and another sucker to marry her
janet jackson show a nipple on a superbowl half time show they almost hanged her....
kIm get pounded on a sex tape and swallow whole a wiener and was shown to the whole wide world
she gets to be on teen choice nickleodeon
things that make you go HMMMMM
America is messed up
Rolling Eyes
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

owen1055

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am still trying to understand why people find her so fascinating..

She is Wh**e in disguise..

Evie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
Quote:

Well ask yourself this, why do people find Paris Hilton so fascinating? Se mem yo mem nan. She's another Paris Hilton whose leaked sex tape got her popular and that's it.

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:

Paske an jeneral pifò gason atire pa yon fanm ki bouzen. Enkwayab men se verite. Yon nèg konn fenk parèt sou yon katye... Malgre tout moun gentan pale l de entèl, li konn pa wè li pa tande, se manmzèl ki enterese l. Toutotan yon bèl bouzen fè bagay ki pi sal nan sosyete a, se toutotan li jwenn plis nèg fou dèyè l. Konbyen fwa ou konn tande yon nèg antre nan yon Kafe, epi pi bèl bouzen anndan an se li ki vin madanm li demen?

NT

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Timid wrote:
owen1055 wrote:

Paske an jeneral pifò gason atire pa yon fanm ki bouzen. Enkwayab men se verite. Yon nèg konn fenk parèt sou yon katye... Malgre tout moun gentan pale l de entèl, li konn pa wè li pa tande, se manmzèl ki enterese l. Toutotan yon bèl bouzen fè bagay ki pi sal nan sosyete a, se toutotan li jwenn plis nèg fou dèyè l. Konbyen fwa ou konn tande yon nèg antre nan yon Kafe, epi pi bèl bouzen anndan an se li ki vin madanm li demen?

NT

YOU are so right !!!!

Mwen pense ke li vini ke gason vle rescue bad girl lan..
Plus ke fanm lan genyen an DARK CLOSET => more guys gonna run after her (PLUS gade BOOTAY li an)

Example => Kanye WEST take a STRIPPA/ wild bi-sexual chick name AMBER ROSE => WHY ?? paske 1- li genyen bel look/ 2- she's a bAd girl

Gason renmen BAD GIRL type yo..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: