KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
islandspicey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe it's just the ones you're running into.
I know plenty of Haitian sistas who KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND LOVE TO DO IT.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreola

Quote:
Epa ou di it's related to $$$
Si mwen bien comprend ou vle di se $$ ki fais fanm haitienne fais ti boeuf

I stand by what I said.... When the man is in control, he gets what he wants.... Control has two meaning to me... Blind love and money dependency.....

1- Money dependency - automatically give the power to the money maker.... Unless the money maker abuse that power then you get resistance... Otherwise... You get what you want.....

2- Blind love.... The woman is afraid that to lose the man and looking for marriage... The problem here, once she got married and a kid popup, the man can forget about SUSE......Now she got you by the ball...... She is looking for half.. Then it becomes a decision making... whether "IT IS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER"..........

I am a very smart man.. It is all about money for me...... Therefore, I do not have that problem... In term of me going down there, I do not make a living doing that... I need to be in love with the woman....

Any man who does not do that for his woman that he loves, is taking the risk of losing her....

After all... My name is Dr love... Mr tipoupouche ----Big DOG!!!!!!!! _ Doggy Style......

KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tipoupouche,

I still disagree with your opinion on why some Haitian females won't blow on the mic. I don't see what money and blind love got any part to do with this.
You got to have a passion for oral performances Wink

Jouklijou,

Ou di on gro bagay la... Gin anpil nan gason ki pa konin koman pou yo fais bagay sa bien meme. Practice makes perfect Idea Eske ou dakor ave'm?

princesse_kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked kijan fanm ayisienne pa'a ta'a renmin sousse la'a. jan bagay sa'a taste nan bouch ou. se tankou se an lollipop wi Razz epi sa'a ki pi bon se lèu ti boubou't lan ap voye nan bouch ou. oh bagay sa'a resi twop gout. jan bagay sa'a gout epi an moun pata'a si renmin pran'l. epi en plus li gen bon jan vitamin la dan'l. mesdams si nou poko fe experience sa'a fo'k nou fe'l. misieu se nan bouch dame nou pou nou voye tande. paske pa'a gen gaspillaje nan koze sa'a... Wink

Melokompa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Princess, i see that you read medical journals because according to some scientific research women who shallow decrease the chance of having cavity in their teeth, and a source of protein. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Share the good news with your Haitian sisters.

princesse_kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Princess, i see that you read medical journals because according to some scientific research women who shallow decrease the chance of having cavity in their teeth, and a source of protein. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Share the good news with your Haitian sisters.

epi bagay lan gout... its better than milk... Very Happy

Melokompa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Princess
you are trip Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised

Me and U

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse? Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Mwen ta renmen konnen poukisa Fanm Haitienne refuse suse zozo, yo panse se yon bagay sal. pale ave-w.

Cé paské gason haitian pa bay yo gou suse

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse? Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Mwen ta renmen konnen poukisa Fanm Haitienne refuse suse zozo, yo panse se yon bagay sal. pale ave-w.

Se pa yon question de fanm Haitienne seulment problem lan ye non. So yon question de swallow or not to swallow???

That's the big question - the answer is totally up to her. You shouldn't feel under ant pressure either way. If you do 'souse', you'll make him feel loved, accepted and welcomed. According so some women: It's an acquired taste, but try to avoi using words like 'rouchiii' seconds after he's come in you mouth, this will undo all your good word Laughing Laughing

Last edited by DANIELBONZAM on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gin anpil fanm haitienne ki di ke souse ya pa anyin, se mayi moulin yan ke yo pa rinmin.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: