KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Pouki Fanm Haitienne refuse suse? Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
Mwen ta renmen konnen poukisa Fanm Haitienne refuse suse zozo, yo panse se yon bagay sal. pale ave-w.

Actually i dont think its bad at all to do such thing. Hmm....as long as you taste me 1st - Wink

"I SHOW YOU MINE, YOU SHOW ME YOURS" kind of thang baby!!! Laughing

sexyt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Saaaaaaaaaaa se pa vreeeeeeeeee, so far dame sa ke mwen jwin yo, at times yo minm manke rete ke'm si telman yo banm yon discount soussaddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

epi fanm Haitien yo kon sousser touuuuuuuuuuuu anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy viv fanm Haitien. sa vre map resi goumin vre sou board la.

Lot jou map dormi se gade'm gade mwen pantan le'm gade se voye'm ke map voye' mwen oblije rele anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

non non, epi yo Bay bon Deep Throat tou oui.

sa ou pa manti
lew byen fel vre wa rele anmwyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vre wi......

sexyt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Gen on kote misye gen rezon wi, pifo medam ayisyenn yo pa vle souse. Oubyen kou yo komanse souse, apre 2 minit malman yo di yo fini.

Men le ou jwenn sa ki konn souse a tou gason'm. Yo ka rale mwèl tèt ou mete ate wi.

Dayè se fanm ayisyen ki envante GAGARI.

ou poko jwenn ou vriament ayisyenn ki konn fel ...

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa......

Quote:
Mwen ta renmen konnen poukisa Fanm Haitienne refuse suse zozo, yo panse se yon bagay sal. pale ave-w.

It is a funny statement..... unfortunately, It is related to money....... You got it.. You get suck... You do not have it, you suck them..... It is that simple and if she is working and making more than you... You shit brick....... Forget sucking.. You will be lucky just to get some of that Punani......

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tipoupouche,

Epa ou di it's related to $$$
Si mwen bien comprend ou vle di se $$ ki fais fanm haitienne fais ti boeuf Question

I know of guys who won't go down on females...Jamaicans & Haitians
but will I say it's because they are $$$ hungry...Nah Exclamation it's all about how you were trained. There is a polite way of asking for the favor to be done Exclamation

jouklijou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel fanm kreola, moun ki bot ou. you have to be reazl man tpo down there simple

jouklijou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it takes a real man to go down there, and should know how to get down, anpil garcon pa vle fait sa pase yo pa ka controlle dent nan bouche ya mode fan nan

Kaykay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is suse in English?

jouklijou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EAT THE P.......................cat

Kaykay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jouklijou wrote:
EAT THE P.......................cat

I feel like it's still a relatively new phenomenon among caribbean people, in that it was taboo only one generation ago, and maybe that's why it hasn't caught on as fast with some women.

Last edited by Kaykay on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: