Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ARLY LARIVIERE ON NU LOOK DODGING A BOSTON CLOSE CALL!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY LARIVIERE ON NU LOOK DODGING A BOSTON CLOSE CALL!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: ARLY LARIVIERE ON NU LOOK DODGING A BOSTON CLOSE CALL! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE if he was nervous in Boston recently, knowing how hard that town can be...when PIPO showed up late for the gig. We also asked him if it was safe to say that NU LOOK retook BOSTON nan min yo once again. This is what he told us.

ARLY LARIVIERE: "NU LOOK at one time was CHOUCHOU BOSTON. Something happened one time and the people in Boston decided that YO TE FACHE AK NU LOOK and that they were going to PUNISH the band. We just kept working hoping that one day things would fall back into place. We were already on our third song when Pipo got there. Pipo had gotten lost. MOUN BOSTON PA RINMIN EXCUSE, so I was trying my hardest TO AVOID having to say anything about why PIPO was not on stage 3 songs into the NU LOOK set. I knew that at one point I would HAVE TO do it IF Pipo did not make it, but the strategy was to keep playing...TUYE YO AK MUZIK...and eventually PIPO showed up and we were ok after that."

ARLY continues "The amount of people that were there inside the venue IS NOT the real amount. Many people got turned away at the door. The thing like I always say is IT'S ABOUT MUSIC. If you give the people a good product for them to be able to enjoy, they will respond, and it looks like with our new CONFIRMATION CD...BOSTON responded for that bal, and for that I will say THANK YOU."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: ARLY LARIVIERE ON NU LOOK DODGING A BOSTON CLOSE CALL! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
but the strategy was to keep playing...TUYE YO AK MUZIK...KM!

sa se toujour plan NU-LOOK obviously! benyen tout moun a muzik et se plan sa wi ki fer djazz la pat pedu chelbe'l
nan denye moman ki sot pase la yo, and this is part of the reason I always wanna support you guys. nou gen la fwa nan sa nap fer ae'm RENMEN SA!!..

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pou wap gade leu bagay te vreman pa bon nan men neg, ou wer koman yo ap performe a tout la jwa sou yo
ou ta di se moun ki pa janm gen problem, franchman sa te fer chaud au coeur ti mesye'm yo
continuer konsa..

Last edited by rocketman on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it amazing to see maestro ap pale kounye-a
ou kontan so wap voye moute pa vre Rolling Eyes Cool
antouka enjoy it man Very Happy

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
it amazing to see maestro ap pale kounye-a
ou kontan so wap voye moute pa vre Rolling Eyes Cool
antouka enjoy it man Very Happy

Apa zot bebe lol

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maestro ap bay entevyou netttttttt Laughing Laughing Laughing
shine maestro pam nan, shine
moman se pou 3 papa Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

ZLEX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANTOUKA MAES DEPI SE BOSTON YON DJAZZ AP VIN JWE SE
PRAN FORM KOW PASKE SE YON TERIN KI DIFISIL AMPIL...
MIN GIN DJAZZ KI MET LI

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEP...right in the money maestro....Arly te di ke'l te ap sote e on ti jan fache tou loske'l pat ko we Pipo, men loske Pipo tonbe lage bon vokal li te oblije OBEYYYYY...LOL...San manti NL gen Boston nan pla men'l nan moman an.

Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with maes wi depi ou bay moun yo mizik ou nan batay wi

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ARLY LARIVIERE ON NU LOOK DODGING A BOSTON CLOSE CALL! Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="rocketman"]
kompamagazine wrote:
but the strategy was to keep playing...TUYE YO AK MUZIK...KM!

sa se toujour plan NU-LOOK obviously! benyen tout moun a muzik et se plan sa wi ki fer djazz la pat pedu chelbe'l
nan denye moman ki sot pase la yo, and this is part of the reason I always wanna support you guys. nou gen la fwa nan sa nap fer ae'm RENMEN SA!!..[/quote
PA GEN MANTI NAN SA NON ZANMIM'BAGAY LA SE MIZIK LI RELE"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: