Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GAZZMAN: THE REAL STORY WHY RICHIE DID NOT..................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GAZZMAN: THE REAL STORY WHY RICHIE DID NOT..................
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: GAZZMAN: THE REAL STORY WHY RICHIE DID NOT.................. Reply with quote Back to top

We finally got to the bottom of things as to why after the HIT song "OU SE", RICHIE did not produce a song or more for GAZZMAN's DISIP CD. Rumors have been rampant out there, but NOW, the superstar maker put these rumors to rest...after we asked him about it.

RICHIE: "GAZZMAN never asked me to produce any song or songs for him for the DISIP cd, and I also NEVER refused to do so either. I understood GAZZMAN's position. He probably had read/heard that I had said that I wanted to focus on Zenglen at the time, and also because he probably felt that he had to prove something, so he chose to go the route that he did. I completely understand what and why he did it."

KM!

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@sipesta maker se pa sa mon cher, se pou di GAZZ la wer bagay pa fin tro bel
nan menw ak kennyway so, li pa vle ba'w plus problem.. Smile Smile ann serye man.

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for that info maestro

passionkompa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SA RICHIE DI A MAKE SENSE 100% E SE VRE

GAZMAN TE DI SA TOU LI TE VLE CD DISSIP LAN TET KOUPE A VEL SAN LI PA SANBLE AK OKENN BôPè

E LAN BOOK PAM NAN MWEN TE DAKO POZISYON GAZMAN NAN 100%

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ann pa bay Tet nou manti.. Depi le Gazman fin rele richie/gracia masisi an.. Bagay yo chanje..
Kelkeswa se te pou jwet ou byen pou tout bon, se te yon vye Jes de la part de Gazman.. Mwen menm m'ap mande'm ak ki figu mwen t'ap paret pou'm di mwen vle travay ak yon neg konsa anko?

Kom depi'w kale richie kob li, li pa care ok.. Gazman li menm tou, oblije desann li byen ba Bouche nen'l bwe dlo santi an al ak ti kwi'l douvan richie...

Chak le richie ede neg sa yo.. Plus tard yo vire do yo krache nan figu bon samariten an..
Dapre mwen se sak fe richie te poze Cool

antre moun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'syeu!!!! G'on seri de nèg sou bòd la mpa konn ak ki karactè ou
figi yo konsidere tèt yo kom gason.. It'd be something worth
paying for to see the reactions of a lot of them if Couleur and Arly
reunited once again.
Antouka maestro, do what you do best. I have confidence that you can
continue to elavate expectations... For the longest pple been thinking
that you have that cocky, arrogant, and selfish tag.. I strongly disagree.
You did it before and I believe you can do it again. There's a lot of people
that doesn't want to see it, that's only because si w bay Couleur yon hit
anko ap gin anpil tansyon. Specially after ARLY fe 12 zan ak Couleur epi l pat janm bay nèg la yon hit. Laughing Laughing
MIN RITCHIE. KOURIIIIIIII Laughing Laughing

ZLEX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rocketman wrote:
@sipesta maker se pa sa mon cher, se pou di GAZZ la wer bagay pa fin tro bel
nan menw ak kennyway so, li pa vle ba'w plus problem.. Smile Smile ann serye man.
BON OU MIM OU PA YON BON MELOMANE NON JOUSKI LEU WAP RESPEKTE LEGEND.SAW DI A METEL DEVAN KOURI DEYIEL...

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's not forget that LEGACY was also written by Richie.. Kom melomane, mwen panse yon pi bèl musik sou CD ABO an..

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Key words "he probably felt that he had to prove something" epi that's it....Moun toujou ke misye pa ka ekri pwop mizik donk li tap eseye pwove le contraire.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
Key words "he probably felt that he had to prove something" epi that's it....Moun toujou ke misye pa ka ekri pwop mizik donk li tap eseye pwove le contraire.

Did he?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: