KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Is President Martelly the Father???...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Is President Martelly the Father???... Reply with quote Back to top

(I just finished reading this article and wanted to share with you guys.. in case you haven't read about it yet)

BREAKING NEWS - A young Dominican man, Patric Alfredo Martelly Garo, claims he is the son of Haitian President Joseph Michel Martelly and he wants the President of the Republic to take a DNA test... How did this happen? Read on...

Patric Alfredo Martelly Garo is 21 years old and...SURPRISE... He is illiterate... Can't read... Can't write...

COINCIDENCE???

The story broke on the official opening of school in Haiti... As President Martelly launches his FREE education program, the world discovers he may have an illiterate son!

Patric Alfredo Martelly Garo claims his mother, Magdalena Samboy Garo, slept with Haitian musician Sweet Micky, now president of the Republic of Haiti, One night after a party back in 1989, and gave birth to him.

"That's what my mother has always said," the young Dominican says...

News of this "Dominican-son-of-Haitian-Presidential-decent" is all over Dominican newspapers like El Nacional, Listin Diario, and is making its way through many Dominican blogs on the Internet.

The story goes like this...

Patric Alfredo Martelly Garo, the supposed son of now President Martelly, lives in Los Cocos de Enriquillo, Barahona DR, his mother died when he was 5 years old.

Patrick Alfredo Martelly Garo says he holds a document in his hands attesting that he was born in Petion-Ville Haiti on 9 Feb 1990 and that his father was a musician with the family name Martelly.

Young Patrick Alfredo cannot read or write, the newspapers are saying, and he wants the Haitian President to undergo a DNA test to prove that he is indeed his father.

Proving his biological father, he says, will allow him to get a birth certificate (I don't know it will be a Haitian or Dominican birth certificate) so that he can go to school, get an education, and be somebody some day.

Very interesting... considering that the man he claims to be is his father is now offering FREE EDUCATION to the children of Haiti while, as it stands, he is illiterate AND an orphan in the Dominican Republic!

Question:

Should president Martelly accept to take a paternity test in a foreign country because of a child who claims he is the father now that the musician is president of the Republic of Haiti?

What if he is the father?

Picture of Son:

Article & Photo Courtesty of: Belpolitik

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DOMINICAIN SE PEP VOLè LOL
BUT SERIOUSLY THO IF THAT THING GET HEATED HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TRY TO PUT THIS TO REST, AND IF HE IS THE FATHER HE SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Rj production

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is old news ti simone won't even bother with this guy

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he should take the test.

If he's not the father that will expose the mother as a lying slut or the supposed-son as an oportunist.

If he is the father then I Martelly should do the right thing and give his son a birth certificate and an education.

LA PE.

Martelly wouldn't be the first man with a son out there tha the didn't know about.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I think he should take the test.

If he's not the father that will expose the mother as a lying slut or the supposed-son as an oportunist.

If he is the father then I Martelly should do the right thing and give his son a birth certificate and an education.

LA PE.

Martelly wouldn't be the first man with a son out there tha the didn't know about.

well said, epi tou poukisa se kounye ya li vle konn papal, supposedly his passing mother left proof that he was michel's son, why now, looks fishy to me, but he sure got the martelly beady eyes Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

emicheljunior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That boy look like a Martelly....
He look just like Sandro Martelly.
I second what Siromyel say.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope Micky does the right thing if that's his son indeed. For those of you asking why he waited for so long, he tried to come out with this story before but did not get any attention as Micky wasn't that big. Now he's the president he will have to put the story to rest somehow.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emicheljunior wrote:

Indeed!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
emicheljunior wrote:

Indeed!

wAP SWIV!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like BS to me. If he needs a DNA test, I can see awhole of bunch lawyers looking to get paid taking this matter up. Seems more like a joke, born in Haiti ends up in DR eating dirt. Suprise the kid was not cutting sugar cane or something. He just hanging out at the orphanage dumb and illiterate.

IF for some odd reason it ends up Micky's kid, hope he pays up!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: