KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

YOUR REACTION WOULD BE?????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: YOUR REACTION WOULD BE????? Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, here's the scenario.

You've been dating a young lady for a couple of months and she's made it clear that she's not ready to engage in any sexual activities. You've made out with her before but she's always stopped you when things got too heated.

One evening, after coming home from a party (shall I say one morning?) where you've both had a few drinks, you start to get caliente en los pantalones. Ayiiiii dios mio. Embarassed Embarassed
You begin by slowing kissing, tongues begin finding their ways down each other's throat, ear lobes are being nibbled on, los tetas are arect....ok, you pervs get the picture.

You attempt to take it further by trying to undress her, she again tells you she's ok with just making out. You continue pressing the issue because by now, all the blood has left your body and made its way to your stick. Embarassed Embarassed Again, you don't give up, still trying to get your way.

Here comes the twist....
Finally, she undresses herself and tells you: "IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, YOU CAN TAKE IT BUT PLEASE LOSE MY NUMBER AFTERWARDS"

Now I ask you gentlemen, "WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT WERE YOU"?

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will lose her number right after.

If she agrees to do it...then asks me to lose her number afterward...I will lose her number...

It's either you stick to your beliefs....keep your position.....don't tell me yeah but ......

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

first of all if i am really into that girl i wouldn't mind waiting when she is ready, when i am getting intimate with someone i want it to be mutual, don't need no pity sex, second of all i can stand the heat, meaning i can make out with a girl and do all the licking and nibbling without sticking, but if that scenario you describe occurs i would definitely lose that number and fok the living hell out of her then i would tell her to lose my number as well, cause after that performance she would want more Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

michoulove

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
first of all if i am really into that girl i wouldn't mind waiting when she is ready, when i am getting intimate with someone i want it to be mutual, don't need no pity sex, second of all i can stand the heat, meaning i can make out with a girl and do all the licking and nibbling without sticking, but if that scenario you describe occurs i would definitely lose that number and fok the living hell out of her then i would tell her to lose my number as well, cause after that performance she would want more Laughing

But Don, do you truly believe she would go through with it? What if this was her way of testing you to see if you really wanted this relationship to develop into something long term/serious or you just wanting une partie'd jambes en l'air?

michoulove

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
I will lose her number right after.

If she agrees to do it...then asks me to lose her number afterward...I will lose her number...

It's either you stick to your beliefs....keep your position.....don't tell me yeah but ......

Don't give me that Philo, aouwa ti mal!

Do you know how annoying guys can get when they're standing on three legs? Maybe it's because she is sticking to her guns that she feels the only way to reason with you is by giving that ultimatum.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't know of all that...because I'm usually begged for that....
Rolling Eyes Arrow

P.S This is kid's play....serious couples are expected to know how to act.......if the agreement is not to have sex (penetration)....don't tease each other....

Nan laj mwen kote mwen ka nan non sexual relationship?

Mwen fin granmoun...nan 2 3 ans anko...se ed mwen pral mande nan CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Jean Coutu etc....
Djakout di profite.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

michoulove wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:

But Don, do you truly believe she would go through with it? What if this was her way of testing you to see if you really wanted this relationship to develop into something long term/serious or you just wanting une partie'd jambes en l'air?

like i said if this a serious relationship we wouldn't have this argument, and if this is what she wants so be it, remember i am speaking on my behalf...some dudes react different ways in this type of situation, i have my own ways to deal with blue balls...and NO i aint masturbating either, epi pa pozem plis kesyon Laughing Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VYEY PETE ZYE CHYEN AN...

DEPI'W WE MANMAN RIZYEZ LA DI'W SA.. konnen se bezwen li bezwen manchette..

Si yon neg ta gen malheur tonbe nan yon sitiyasyon parey epi ke'w fe'w mal ou pa bay fanm sa bwa jou sa.. FANM SA AP RAYI'W POU LA VI..

bon li gen pou'l fe moun pou ou di'w ke ou se masisi..

paske si ti krek li pa t'ap grate'l li pa t'ap janm di'w sa.. Cool

Paragraphe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like some teenage love crap. Don't have time for these kinda brawds. Thats why i don't dig young chicks

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

See.. Thats the bull ish... The woman already said she's on some make out ish but noooooo tet ou two cho, you push the envelope any way & you reach a point where there's no you turn and now you're stuck w blue balls! You set yourself up for that one. Se Bon.

Antouka, you better make it good cause if its THAT good, she'll be back... Wink But hopefully she is worth the wait and you don't give in. Some people are just worth the wait.. Pity Sex is so wack.. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: