KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHY MAN ARE SO ADDICT ... ????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

owen1055 wrote:
FLIRTING is almost like an alcoholic going to a bar just for fun... If I m going to flirt, it will have to be with someone I dont find attractive..

Oohh Really Shocked Shocked Shocked
I can't flirt with someone who wasnt attractive.. Confused Confused
Ta lheu konsa moun lan pral vini desesperate pou little attention ke mwen pral lagé bokote'l.. epi mwen pral entrave pi red Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

b-ray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
owen1055 wrote:
FLIRTING is almost like an alcoholic going to a bar just for fun... If I m going to flirt, it will have to be with someone I dont find attractive..

Ta lheu konsa moun lan pral vini desesperate pou little attention ke mwen pral lagé bokote'l.. epi mwen pral entrave pi red Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing

sometimes flirting is like playing game, and when u r playing with gazoline tout moun konnen sa ki rive.

owen1055

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
owen1055 wrote:

We all have our weaknesses and flirting can expose these weak points.. For instance, I like girls with nice legs and who is a little funny. If I decide to flirt with a girl like that, as much as I think I m a strong as a man, she might catch me at a weak moment..

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't flirt..mwen se yon neg yon sel fanm!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: