KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KEEPIN' UP WITH THE KARDASHIAN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BELLA MAFIA ou branche ma fille Very Happy

Yon pil ak yon paket moun fou! I do flip in and out from time to time and catch a few episodes.

The only sister that seems sort of real to me is the ugly duckling "KLOE"

I'd rather glance at Kloe & Lamar's show...they seem more laid back and relax in front of the cameras.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
BELLA MAFIA ou branche ma fille Very Happy

Yon pil ak yon paket moun fou! I do flip in and out from time to time and catch a few episodes.

The only sister that seems sort of real to me is the ugly duckling "KLOE"

I'd rather glance at Kloe & Lamar's show...they seem more laid back and relax in front of the cameras.

LOVE KHLOE and LAMAR => epi KHLOE is the best (li pa pran tete li pou an superstar). Always keepin real => She's the kind of reality-star WE should appreciate to see on TV..

PLUS with a personnality => She's so much more interesting and beautiful than other (especially KIM ki pran tete li pou an J.LO Laughing Laughing )

Mwen byen renmen KOURTNEY => LI toujou sou fight avek manman li (Wow !!! se an business woman ki renmen $$$ a lil bit too much).. Tout bagay fanm sa'a fe se pou $$$$$ ---> She reminds me someone in the HMI Laughing Laughing Laughing

Paragraphe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
Thanks for the visual Laughing

The only people that look familiar to me in these pics are Lamar Odom (i'm a ball fan) and Kim (i've seen that face before).

Other than that the rest are all foreign to me

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se pou mwen moun sa yo ta met al cheche yon lot okipasyon, paske yo patap jwenn okenn rating.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Si se pou mwen moun sa yo ta met al cheche yon lot okipasyon, paske yo patap jwenn okenn rating.

REALITY SHOW is the NEW WAY TO WATCH TV
People don't want to see tv show with scenario (and actors lookin' so good & perfect)..

Its more fun to see => random people becomin' famous on doin' their own
That's what we call the ---> AMERICAN DREAM I GUESS .. everybody can get a chance to shine (fo'k ou present nan bon moman an Wink Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: