KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL -> ALL STARS (CYCLE 17)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: AMERICA NEXT TOP MODEL -> ALL STARS (CYCLE 17) Reply with quote Back to top

What do u think of it ???
Ur favorites ??
Did u love the 14th contestant pick by the fans ???

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bottom TWO ---> Brittany Brower VS Alexandria Everett

1st eliminated is BRITTANY aka the PARTY GIRL

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favs are:

Bre - She seems very comfortable in her own skin and I think she's gorgeous.

Angelea - I remember her and her backstory. She wants it bad and she's willing to do whatever it takes. She hood but she keeps it real, so I know she will get into it eventually with some of the other models.

Sheena - She is like the poor man's Kimora (BTW, loved the vintage jumpsuit she had on last night) She think she's part Japanese and part Korean but the girl is all black and I love it.

Dominique - I have a soft spot for mom's and I can't believe she just had a baby and those eyes....wicked.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah !!! Pretty much satisfied with the selection (but little sad cause they don't bring back Miss TOCCARA JONES Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ) But my favorite in this ALL STARS list are:

1- Allison => She looks like a porcelain dolls for real (nobody won't to break her Laughing Very Happy Very Happy ) AND her look is so differents.

2- Lisa aka the WILD girl (she's the craziest one/ and loving her for all the craziest she will made this cycle Laughing Laughing )

3- Alexandria => People love to hate her (but me I LOVE her).. She's so nice/and pretty

4- BRE => cool gurl (reminds me a lots of YAYA DA COSTA)

5- SHEENA => She's sexy from Harlems but not HOOCHIE (Hot booty & yes she gots it)

The girl I already can't stand => SHANNON aka Miss Confused herself (Why are she doing on the modeling world ??? PLUS she kinda look older now)

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Bre reminds me of Yaya too Laughing Bre's the one in those Fructis commercials right? She has such great hair.

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was unaware of an All-Star cycle but I might just watch after all. I had stopped watching ANTM since season 3 or 4 when Nick lost to Nicole Big Ears! An All-Star season sounds interesting. Has Eva Marcelle(Pigford) returned as well?

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kattdakitten wrote:
I was unaware of an All-Star cycle but I might just watch after all. I had stopped watching ANTM since season 3 or 4 when Nick lost to Nicole Big Ears! An All-Star season sounds interesting. Has Eva Marcelle(Pigford) returned as well?

I believe the all-stars were FAN FAVORITES who never won from season's past. You should definitely watch next week's show because it's the always fun MAKEOVER episode. Laughing

kattdakitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
kattdakitten wrote:

I believe the all-stars were FAN FAVORITES who never won from season's past. You should definitely watch next week's show because it's the always fun MAKEOVER episode. Laughing

ooooh, ok! it's like a 2nd chance. Should be fun! Thanks ladyK. Will def tune in, not tha i'll recognize most of them though. LOL

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You def. should watch it next week
Dont ask why the public pick all the gurls who gonna bring drama
Laughing Laughing Dont know why Confused Confused Laughing Laughing but gonna be fun and entertaining

PLUS the guest judge who are selected every week..
gonna make it more special => NICKY MINAJ impress me more than ever (Team black barbie for life NOw Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy )
[/img]

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
You def. should watch it next week
Dont ask why the public pick all the gurls who gonna bring drama
Laughing Laughing Dont know why Confused Confused Laughing Laughing but gonna be fun and entertaining

PLUS the guest judge who are selected every week..
gonna make it more special => NICKY MINAJ impress me more than ever (Team black barbie for life NOw Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy )
[/img]

I was very impressed with Nicky Minaj critiquing skills as well. She was direct and her crticisms weren't mean but came from a constructive place.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: