KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI "ZAFE YO": OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompawoolala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOOD REVIEW ABOUT THE CD. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THOSE 2 LEAD VOCALS ARE ON THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH. I DON'T THINK NOU KREZI MISS MIKA AT ALL. GOOD JOB DAVIDOFF.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: KREZI "ZAFE YO": OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD RE Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

*KOURI DEYE: Unusual intro which makes it FRESH AS IN GOOD. That KOURI DEYE intro rocks. A great vocal performance by Stanley Georges on this one, in my opinion, his best on the cd. That rock guitar in the song is exceptional. This track is a breath of fresh air on the cd because it is different in terms of style than all the others on the cd. One of my favorites...if not my favorite on the cd. Mizik sa "VOYE'M NAN SKY". Awesome keyboard synth in there...but they made it too short. KM!

My favorite song on the CD... I would add it to the below list as well.

kompamagazine wrote:
**HIT FACTOR RADAR SONGS: To me, the songs PRES DE TOI, TANPRI SOUPLE, and HAITI are MY leading candidates in terms of what MIGHT hit the public on the cd in terms of HIT FACTOR.
KM!

Nice review Pat!

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this Cd is realy good.. so this definitly should boose NuKrezi and we know live nuKRezi pa nan ranse...
ti music yo bien structure epi ampil bel ti jam
Vagaon repanti...and pres de toi are really good and I also like Haiti, it has a really nice musical flow to it

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen gen at least 4 musiques ke'm renmen sou album lan. so when Krezi come to boston i will go and catch them for sure.
thanks for the review KM

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love this CD

WD-40

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOVE THIS CD I JUST CAN'T STOP LISTEN TO IT...MY FAVORITE ON IT IS KOURI DEYE..BON BAGAY BY THE WAY PAT BEL REVIEW

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
W'AP KONN JOJ.. Laughing

Pendant ce temp n'ap pale la.. mwen pa ka ret tann ki le pou'm fe yon ti krezi tou Cool
m'sonje yon le konpa kreyol de David lage yon "ave'w m'ap mache" Harbor Grill.. MEZANMIIIIIII....

tet charje.. Cool
@minkijan..
patizan mwen pa we moun k'ap voye monte nan pos sa non..
au contraire.. mwen we anpil moun di ke album nan solid.. Cool

Zip mwen konnen genyen ki pap dako kanmem , donk mwen pran devan Laughing Laughing Laughing am being proactive Laughing

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good review KM!

This is the most versatile album that dropped this year. Gen tout kalite mizik nan album sa.

Krezi sou repeat 24/7.

Sel pwoblem mwen, album lan pa byen pwomote nan US lan.

Le djaz la komanse book nan US, ap gen tet chaje wi.

nenevice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen still pako tande studio album nan....

min mwen jwenn bon feedback de li... et dapre kek LIVE mwen tande it's safe to say David and Co nan biznis again anko.... will def pick up a copy this upcoming wknd Cool

welcome back Krezi!!

dekabes pou EY.. ou jwenn Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

min cd promoter club la dim li pa bon an wi jesus ala traka

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: