KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NFL LOCKOUT OVER!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: NFL LOCKOUT OVER!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I know you MEN and some ladies(like myself) are rejoicing!!! Sooo any predictions as to whom will make it to the end??

GIANTS, JETS, STEELERS, NE RATS, PIGEONS aka EAGLES. COWGIRLS?

Is Plaxico coming to the almighty GIANTS..I heard they're talking.

How about dumb dumb Tiki Barber? I heard he may be going to the Pigeons.

OK Football fans talk to me Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's about time those millionaires put their heads together and get the ball rolling. I don't have any prediction but I hope my team (Eagles) finally win something this year (wishful thinking).
As for the Cowgirls and the Giants, I hope they don't make the playoffs. Can't stand those two teams.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad it worked out but as long as all this stuff took place in the offseason and no games were missed...Mpa vreman care non Confused

But the period btwn the end of Baskeball season and the beginning of Football season is soooo boring!

Can't remember the last time I watched Sportscenter. Thk God for Women's Soccer! Shocked

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
Glad it worked out but as long as all this stuff took place in the offseason and no games were missed...Mpa vreman care non Confused

But the period btwn the end of Baskeball season and the beginning of Football season is soooo boring!

Can't remember the last time I watched Sportscenter. Thk God for Women's Soccer! Shocked

You can always watch Baseball and watch my Yankees Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:

Women world cup was great. I enjoyed it more than the Copa America.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:

or I can slit my wrist.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daphnee, bagay "Cowgirls" la was uncalled for... Evil or Very Mad

By the way there's no such thing as "almighty Giants", the only relevant team in NY is the JETS... Wink Smile

My prediction is that Green Bay will win again! They might be the next dinasty team in Pro-sport.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NFL lockout is over..... Now MEN have excuses for not picking up the trash, going to home depot or buy new curtain.... I love it Very Happy

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:

or I can slit my wrist.

lol..konsa mem?!? Shocked Very Happy

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daph you know the rats are coming for your giants Laughing Laughing

it's about time this thing is over, we can now get to the real deal and if plaxico want to make the giants fan really mad he should to go the eagle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: