Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RD WITH JBEATZ MUSIC VIDEO "SO NICE" (WATCH)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RD WITH JBEATZ MUSIC VIDEO "SO NICE" (WATCH)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: RD WITH JBEATZ MUSIC VIDEO "SO NICE" (WATCH) Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a video featuring upcoming artist RD entitled "SO NICE". The song was produced by JBEATZ.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ejay2181#p/a/u/0/asH_s_1KBx8

We posted the audio track to this song a couple of weeks ago. Now, here is the video.

KM!

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VDO a okay... The song is boring, nothing new we hear those lyrics all the time. The only thing that is SO NICE about this song is the beat.

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The background vocalist Yvie love voice reminds me of JaHEIM (anyone who truly knows me knows that I LOOOOVE JAHEIM ,therefore he scores big points with me .

I Had to check Yvie's single andhe is WONDERFUL
Thank you RD and BeatZ for making me discover the Artist

As fare RD music it's sweet,cute!
but vocally you are overshadowed by great Background vocalist and the Beat ..With time your voice will be more powerful...
Thanks for sharing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: