Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A RUMOR OR TRUE STORY ABOUT V2K &
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A RUMOR OR TRUE STORY ABOUT V2K &
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reginaldo wrote:
Menm si T-Vice te ouvè show a , et alors ? So what ?

Ki kote sujet de discussion an ye la a ?

REGINALDO SI'W PA KONPRAN BY POST LA VAG, PASKE POST LA PAP FET POU MOUN TANKOU POU KONPRAN MERDDD.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
I just love it when Fanatik Vwazen of rival Bands open up post asking legimate and honest questions about the hated band like they really give 2 cents about it Laughing Laughing Laughing

To me as some may disagree Harmonik se nan nivo top bands nan biznis lan and have been given the green light to play 2nd when they play with the likes of Vice, CaRiMi, Kreyol La etc.

In fact the last time I saw Harmonik play is was a lil after they released the Let's Go single..and guest what JIMBO they played 2nd...can you guess which band played with them that night Cool

As far as the rumor on if Rodney refused to let his band play 1st that night...as idiotic as a reason that is its not the first time you here of such things...everyone i guess is lookin out for their own interest.

At the end of the day biznis la jere bien paske the story didnt make news til now and aside from your legimate concern I think both bands are on to the next gig Arrow

MONCHE MWEN KONPRAN OU OUI MENM MWEN TA RENMEN NOEL KONNEN KK SA PAP FLY A LOT MOUN, AFEK GADE'L SI'L PA VLE JWE B/C MOUN PAP KITE'L JWE LAST BAGAY SA SE A V2K POU LE FEL SELMAN....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo nan bol graisse li!!! Two bands he doesn't really like! What an opportunity to try to ignite some tension!!!! Classic!!!! Laughing

-Fabrice Rouzier

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

D K Bess wrote:
ti-manmi wrote:
I have to be honest and say that if this was Mangement decision, it was not the best one ( for Harmonik) !

Exclamation

Manmi,
Kom ou te la eske se konsa li té yé vré???
Paske ou tap palé de on ekip moun ki te vin kalé postè devan Harmonik leu yo tap jwé a...

you know that T-vice are major performers and are experienced and also MTL are still adopting HMK slowly ...
But HMK was good sincerely it is not a big deal that they swicht Wink but next time I would not suggest management to make the same decision. Wink especially in mtl

FoFo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi pakite Gromosso jwenn mod nouvel sa!
la mouri sou kont board la poul tande que jazz ki pi
hot nan moment tomber nan zafe "OPENING ACT" Laughing he he

FoFo #1♥

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mantalite sa pap janm mennen nou lwen:

I guess, the day we have bands that reach the popularity level of Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson (back then) will NEVER play together. Because they're gonna be fighting on who plays first.

PROMOTERS YO, when you hire a band, they work FOR YOU, you OWN them for that night, YOU DECIDE who plays first, because YOU know how to cater to YOUR fans. You KNOW themm, you KNOW YOUR city, ki sa moun ki vini bonheur yo vle etc...

Se INFERIORITY COMPLEX, LACK OF CONFIDENCE and INSECURITY ki ka fe yon fanatik OU yon met dyaz panse ke jwe avan is a way of measuring a band's popularity level, as well as their abilities to deliver good music and please their fans.

Ti group TWOUBADOU a pye yo PA fe tintin konsa. Dejean PAP gen problem opening for CARIMI, TABOU either...

Maybe se paske 3/4 nan neg ki fe bals yo ap BEZWEN yon discount, le konsa, they have to crawl up to Rodney.

Maybe se paske PROMOTERS rayi lot PROMOTERS pareils yo, si ke yonn nan yo don't kiss up to Rodney, 20 more will be willing to bend over backwards to please him

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
kelly2k08 wrote:
7-2-11 Harmonick vs T-vice, Harmonik Played 1st so i dont get the point of what ur trying to elaborate. and Jwe avan or jwe apre Se min'm kompa move a ki tombe

KELLY RUN MWEN YON SERVICE POU KISA OU PA BY BOUDAW YON TAP EPI EXCUSEZ NAN POST LA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

MWEN TANDE KE MR. NOEL DI SI HARMONICK PA JWE LAST LE PAP JWE AT ALL, MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN SI SE VRI, B/C SI SE VRI MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN DEPI KI LUER HARMONIK TE HOLD TOUT WEIGHT SA YO Question Question Question Question

Wap fe colere pou granmesi, mwen baw dat kote harmonik jwe ak vice la epi se harmonik ki te jwe avan

7-2-11 boston harmonik te jwe avan, so sa wap di Noel di ya eske se avant hier soir li vin ak lwa sa a. epi how is that define that T-vice ouve pou moun. i could understand si tout bal harmonik jwe ak vice la se harmonik ki jwe an 2ieme epi vice la jwe an premye but i could swear i saw Where berto said T-vice will play first that night.

Epi whats up with all the jouman man, u open a post if u dont want people to comment on it make it private.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
nenevice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wap google news bri sapat nan lot website pouw vinn fe bri sou KM aya!!!

mwen panse ou give up sou djazz Roulib la wi vye fre....ah ahh

Gadon problemm Smile

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nenevice wrote:
wap google news bri sapat nan lot website pouw vinn fe bri sou KM aya!!!

mwen panse ou give up sou djazz Roulib la wi vye fre....ah ahh

Gadon problemm Smile

Laughing Laughing
Nene, ou branshe wo..
Jimbo ap pran news sou lot media pou'l vinn lague sou KM..
Sanble misye pat tande kisa Maestro Lariviere te lan koze moun kap bay dezod sou bod yo... Laughing Laughing Laughing

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kelly2k08 wrote:
JimBo wrote:
kelly2k08 wrote:
7-2-11 Harmonick vs T-vice, Harmonik Played 1st so i dont get the point of what ur trying to elaborate. and Jwe avan or jwe apre Se min'm kompa move a ki tombe

KELLY RUN MWEN YON SERVICE POU KISA OU PA BY BOUDAW YON TAP EPI EXCUSEZ NAN POST LA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

MWEN TANDE KE MR. NOEL DI SI HARMONICK PA JWE LAST LE PAP JWE AT ALL, MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN SI SE VRI, B/C SI SE VRI MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN DEPI KI LUER HARMONIK TE HOLD TOUT WEIGHT SA YO Question Question Question Question

Wap fe colere pou granmesi, mwen baw dat kote harmonik jwe ak vice la epi se harmonik ki te jwe avan

7-2-11 boston harmonik te jwe avan, so sa wap di Noel di ya eske se avant hier soir li vin ak lwa sa a. epi how is that define that T-vice ouve pou moun. i could understand si tout bal harmonik jwe ak vice la se harmonik ki jwe an 2ieme epi vice la jwe an premye but i could swear i saw Where berto said T-vice will play first that night.

Epi whats up with all the jouman man, u open a post if u dont want people to comment on it make it private.

kelly the guy is saying the opposite .. that T-vice played BEFORE Harmonik...

you right it is not a big deal ..But still the promotors should let people know paske t-vice played from APPROX. 11pm to 1:40 am and some fan of vice who did not know HMK well ( OLDER CROWD) came at 12h45 expecting to see t-vice closing cause usually the Veterans close! am.... Laughing maybe that is why some where so grumpy Laughing
yo di'w bal la komanse a 9h PM come at 9PM simple as that Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: