KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SLEEP PARALYSIS OR SOMETHING DARKER?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuttableman21 wrote:
When I was a kid in Haiti,I used to encounter those situations many times and often in my sleep.Most of the times, I used to feel as if I could not move,talk,nor even screamed for help.Growing up Catholic,and as a kid, I used to love saying that prayer "Je crois en Dieu". Everytime I found myself in those situations,and I would try to fight those evil spirits alone,I was always unable to escape until I started saying my prayer" Je crois en Dieu". As soon as I started praying,I felt like the evil spirit just ran for its life.A few times I don't know if the spirit had gotten ready for me when I start saying my prayer, because he would not move.I would quickly change my prayer to "Our Father" and everything would feel normal again.
In the states,I have experienced a few of those several years ago, and I can't remember when was the last time such thing had happened to me.Bagay peze nan domi sa,mwen pa renmen feeling sa ditou.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Priye a monte pi vit loske'w dil en ankle pa vre??? Laughing

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w'ap tchuip fo papa loll.Espri a genle se yon blan angle li te ye kife'l patka konprann franse a loll.Enben le'm lage bon jan angle li te sezi,e li te kouri loll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: