KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DP EXPRESS' CLASSIC "DAVID" SONG: DID U KNOW......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karenay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good to know. That song is a member of my classics list from the HMI.
As always, good initiative KM on making your site an all around reference on all things HMI; including, educating your readers on some of the history as well.

examiner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know... thank you KM

sakapfet_Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info, but I would love to hear the first version

sansan29

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That song is a gem who united a whole country in a time of mourning. One of the greatest song of all time.

MaitreKonpa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the first version was released as a single way before the album came out. David is my favorite konpa song of all time.

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Pat,ou ta sipoze tou lage yon ti david pou moun yo nan Jukebox la wi,paske mwen annik fin li sa,se youtube m'al youtube mizik la.Imajine'w yon neg tankou Richie ba'w yon entepretasyon mizik sa sou pwochen plak zenglen an,ou byen solo project misye. I can feel Nicholina k'ap blow,k'ap fe maleu nan bagay sa.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: