KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A RUMOR OR TRUE STORY ABOUT V2K &
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A RUMOR OR TRUE STORY ABOUT V2K & Reply with quote Back to top

LOT JOU NAN LAKOU MONTREAL MWEN TANDE DJAZZ ROULIB LA TE OPEN POU HARMONICK Confused Confused Confused Confused Question Question Question

MWEN TA RENMEN KONNEN SI SE TE YON AMICABLE OR DEAL OR WAS IT B/C HARMONICK MANAGER REFUSE TO HAVE HIS BAND PLAY 1ST.

KM(PAT) MWEN KONNEN OU PA NAN RANSE A RUMOR SOU SITE OU A CAN YOU GET TO THE BUTTOM OF THIS NEWS FOR US Question Question Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

7-2-11 Harmonick vs T-vice, Harmonik Played 1st so i dont get the point of what ur trying to elaborate. and Jwe avan or jwe apre Se min'm kompa move a ki tombe

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Melfanatik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never understood the problem about which band playing first or last. Can someone please enlighten me? Does it mean anything at all?

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kelly2k08 wrote:
7-2-11 Harmonick vs T-vice, Harmonik Played 1st so i dont get the point of what ur trying to elaborate. and Jwe avan or jwe apre Se min'm kompa move a ki tombe

KELLY RUN MWEN YON SERVICE POU KISA OU PA BY BOUDAW YON TAP EPI EXCUSEZ NAN POST LA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

MWEN TANDE KE MR. NOEL DI SI HARMONICK PA JWE LAST LE PAP JWE AT ALL, MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN SI SE VRI, B/C SI SE VRI MWEN BEZWIN KONNEN DEPI KI LUER HARMONIK TE HOLD TOUT WEIGHT SA YO Question Question Question Question

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melfanatik wrote:
I never understood the problem about which band playing first or last. Can someone please enlighten me? Does it mean anything at all?

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN PROBLEM NAN SE NAN OU B/C ITS REALLY NOT ROCKET SCIENCE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

WOULD 50 CENT EVER OPEN FOR WIZKALEFA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, WOULD BEYONCE EVER OPEN UP FOR WHOEVER, COME ON ITS ABOUT RESPECT......

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
Melfanatik wrote:

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN PROBLEM NAN SE NAN OU B/C ITS REALLY NOT ROCKET SCIENCE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

WOULD 50 CENT EVER OPEN FOR WIZKALEFA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, WOULD BEYONCE EVER OPEN UP FOR WHOEVER, COME ON ITS ABOUT RESPECT......

I see your point....

But the examples you just gave are for concerts/major tours... We're talking about regular bals here... something that gets done on a weekly basis. That's why I did not understand why it was such a big deal (or a deal at all)

But I'll be happy to hear what Rodney has to say about that if he decides to respond of course.

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to be honest and say that if this was Mangement decision, it was not the best one ( for Harmonik) !

Exclamation

reginaldo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Menm si T-Vice te ouvè show a , et alors ? So what ?

Ki kote sujet de discussion an ye la a ?

D K Bess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti-manmi wrote:
I have to be honest and say that if this was Mangement decision, it was not the best one ( for Harmonik) !

Exclamation

Manmi,
Kom ou te la eske se konsa li té yé vré???
Paske ou tap palé de on ekip moun ki te vin kalé postè devan Harmonik leu yo tap jwé a...

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just love it when Fanatik Vwazen of rival Bands open up post asking legimate and honest questions about the hated band like they really give 2 cents about it Laughing Laughing Laughing

To me as some may disagree Harmonik se nan nivo top bands nan biznis lan and have been given the green light to play 2nd when they play with the likes of Vice, CaRiMi, Kreyol La etc.

In fact the last time I saw Harmonik play is was a lil after they released the Let's Go single..and guest what JIMBO they played 2nd...can you guess which band played with them that night Cool

As far as the rumor on if Rodney refused to let his band play 1st that night...as idiotic as a reason that is its not the first time you here of such things...everyone i guess is lookin out for their own interest.

At the end of the day biznis la jere bien paske the story didnt make news til now and aside from your legimate concern I think both bands are on to the next gig Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: