Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - T-VICE MONTREAL BAL PICTURES (JULY 16 - 2011)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE MONTREAL BAL PICTURES (JULY 16 - 2011)!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: T-VICE MONTREAL BAL PICTURES (JULY 16 - 2011)! Reply with quote Back to top

KM!

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vroom vroom. Gazz Kole. roulib Montreal

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
belfam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa djaz ginyin mezanmi Shocked
good job tvice crew mwen gin lontan
mwen pa pran on ti priz Laughing Laughing

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa Satan Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Sa Mechan Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Vice2K Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Vroom Vroom Pi Red Laughing

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZANMI!!! Vice la KRAZE Montreal anba kompa!!!! They were on fire!! Great job T-Vice!!! Pa gen bagay de woulib mem la!!!

nenevice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Sa Satan Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Sa Mechan Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Vice2K Yo Pa Vle We A
Se Li Yo Va We

Vroom Vroom Pi Red Laughing

min djazz yo di kap bay roulib la..... se li yo va we Laughing Laughing

July 30th Vice kassav Roulib pi reddddd Very Happy Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Attending a BAL with t-vice should come with benefits such as Massage therapy because my legs are still super num from all that dancing
PEOPLe I do not think you understand the guys were on FIRE they gave all they had Shocked

Some songs they sang :

We had a brief reminisce of” ti kem kape bat” beautiful
Welcome to Haiti moun yo rele anmweeyy Smile
Epi-n pa bon WOOOOYY Laughing si se sak rele pa bon than I rather be Pa bon Laughing Laughing

messieu oh!The crowd was asking for more the energy was incredible and OLIVIER lord that guy can sing and project his voices Surprised ( people were looking at him as if he was Lionel Ritchie or something the charisma that guy has is astonishing the voice is to die for
he blessed us with solos in ou fe-m vole( which the crowd had a slightly naughty take on the song Laughing ( what looks like vole but is naughty ?I will let you guess) Laughing
and some rap- that would make drake Jalous….. Wink
Shocked ( if ever he decides to have a solo career he already has followers he was magnificent out here ..)

Mpa konn kisa T-vice te gen laa woy messieu ohhh paka pale ShockedShockedShockedShocked

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harmonik was good but T-vice drain all the energy .. Laughing
also i think the band was underpressure ...it showed a bit ..
( I remember my friend told me that when HMK was playing ALONE they were amaizing but somehow they seem to be a bit more worried when they performed with big names )
well I amgenralizing since I saw them only 3 times Wink

Macd is one good singer (but he still looked a bit infected ) I guess it is because he is so good people expect more of him!
I think that the best message would be Macd is to let go do not overthink about the performance so much.. have FUN because when you are overthinking you end up looking like you are trying to hard ..if you have 100%fun the crowd will have fun with you Wink

1BIG MISTAKE
NiCKY SANG ZANMI'm Shocked I do not think it was appropriate for an Harmonik BAL Shocked
the rest of the crew exept for the dread man seem a bit tired .....
but the HMK FAN were satisfied
I heart you was nice guys

remember you are still babies and People seems to have a bit of difficulty with change ..so give it time to adopt you Wink especially in MTL where we seem a bit late Laughing
Thanks for the Party Very Happy

Canatienne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel bal!! Mwen amize m net!! Cool
Too bad that on the next day they were not able to perform at the festival...
A cause de la pluie Confused

pokann1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men djaz neg yapdjaz roulibè'a wi Nou fenk komanse gen problem thanks for sharing
BIZNIS LA RELEVE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: