KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

**NU LOOK CONFIRMATION: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a review!! hhhmmm se gro koze... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

princess fia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AWESOMELY DONE CHER KM/PAT BRAVO Exclamation MEN MWEN GEN YON SEUL BAGAY KEU MWEN PA RENMEN Shocked MEN MWEN PAP POINT IT OUT Wink Cool

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel review Pat,men pou travay Norman fe sou bass saa nan mizik yo,hmmmmm ou ta di yon ti bagay sou koze bass la wi

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GLADMY...Thanks. I'm sorry brother...NORMANS did a damn good job on the bass. Having said that, if I were to give Normans the props, I also would have to do the same for EVERY INSTRUMENT ON THE CD. REVIEW A te deja LONG DEJA.....Mwen pat vle fe'l pi long ke sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's like I said before SI OU RINMIN MIZIK...IT IS A VERY GOOD CD.

KM!

sakapfet_Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job, thanks for the info

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, Bel review kom abitud.. Mwen dako que Arly fe yon gro erreur li pa bay Pipo yon love song.. Par example mwen tande "Qui a la faute" Text lan interesan men mwen trouve que Arly struggle anpil vokalman nan muzik sa. Pipo could have done a better job. "Wasn't meant to be" is a mega hit on this Album..

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i listened quite a few times trying to digest it
but my expectations were too high
after the previous album it is hard for me to
welcome this nulook with open arms
si pat ginyin anyin deyo a mwen te ka fe on jan Laughing
My fav is a qui la faute res la pou bal Laughing Laughing
dont like the uptempo songs cz it is not pipo's best
and too me sound too weak too like other bands
and to me manvi pranw is a filler track the singer
butchered the damn song
nulook to me used to b one of the best at playing
this heavy konpa direk and i aint going to lie
I MISSED IT A LOT its going to take me time to
accept this new direction but i am still a fan Laughing
As usual Arly kept the best material to himself cz
i guess he wants to remain the cornerstone of the
band and i understand but i will not forgive you
for not letting my boy shine kom sa dwa Wink
Pipo li minm i am gonna live this one for another post Mad
anyway good cd and good luck

Karenay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have any of you listend to the instruments? the akonpayman on these songs are great, especially the strings. Fok ou gen bon son pou apresye sa map di a.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review Pat!! I just disagree wit the fact that you think ''Destination Finale'' is a filler. I think it's a GREAT song kote Pipo bay vokal. I actually think it's the song kote'l chante pi byen.

It's very refreshing to hear the lead vocalist of Nu look sing about relationships, I'm refering to Jou'm rankontre'w and Destination Finale of course.

Maestro li mem, se pa pale. Four songs, one about the country which is awesome. For me his best song on the cd is by far A qui la faute, mizik sa mache nan san'm depy premye fwa m'tende li.

Confirmation is really what this is. Yo pran gwo frap, but they worked hard and are back in business! Congrats Nu look crew for another great album!

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Noupapemoun wrote:
Great review Pat!! I just disagree wit the fact that you think ''Destination Finale'' is a filler. I think it's a GREAT song kote Pipo bay vokal. I actually think it's the song kote'l chante pi byen.

It's very refreshing to hear the lead vocalist of Nu look sing about relationships, I'm refering to Jou'm rankontre'w and Destination Finale of course.

Maestro li mem, se pa pale. Four songs, one about the country which is awesome. For me his best song on the cd is by far A qui la faute, mizik sa mache nan san'm depy premye fwa m'tende li.

Confirmation is really what this is. Yo pran gwo frap, but they worked hard and are back in business! Congrats Nu look crew for another great album!

NOUPA...

ou menm ki rezide a montreal...

di'm kouman acceuil lan ye nan lakou canada ak BOMB ATOMIK SA SOUPLE.. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: