KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

**NU LOOK CONFIRMATION: OFFICIAL KOMPA MAGAZINE CD REVIEW!**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anslyto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Un tres bel album de Nu Look , le seul remarque que j'ai fait , les musiques de classe ou du moins de haut niveau sont chanté par Arly Lariviere, le reste est pour PIPO. j'espere que ca ne creera pas une confusion dans le futur ..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
djabolo1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The lyrics are on point,but the average listener ll have a hard time distinctly hearing every word. I think they should have included copies of the lyrics in the cd pocket. I guess an alternative now is to post them on the HMI blogs or their facebook page
NU Look PR the ball is in your half of the court.

Another observation i made was that in the song : "Jou m' rankontre'w" Pipo once again coud not pronounce the word "hypnotize" which in kreyol is "ipnotize" . Instead he said "Inoptize". someone pointed out last year that he said the same thing repeatedly on the Beljazz "la femme de mon patron" song. I wonder how they missed that one again. if you re gonna take all that time to release a product you d better make sure you pay attention to those little details.

Besides that I think everything else is said.

No way "destination finale" is a filler song.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quite a few people have actually called me to tell me that the KM review of the NU LOOK CD is ON POINT, whether it's fans who actually called us on the number, or HMI personalities, or A MUSICIAN OF THE GROUP WHOSE CD I REVIEWED....I have to say THANK YOU.

We don't try to please the fans or musicians of whose cd we are reviewing in order to get on their good side, we just keep it real, and that is why we've been doing "this" since 1997.

Thanks again.

KM!

wallywal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so far mwen poki feel li, peut ke se a cause de direction djazz la pran ak bagay ti kompa soft la mais bon kite'm koute toujours.

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat keep doing what you have been doing.....Musiciens panse yo ka achte media ak shoutouts, min KM di pa gin sa pies...Se sa ki fer RESPECT yon membre media ou directeur d'opinion...!!!

Pa okipe moun.....We appreciate your work and your integrity...!!! Arrow

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ALBUM nan pa sanble avek NU-LOOK dutous.
Konpa-Direk neg yo jwe a "BAGAY ENFANT" net al kole.
Yon djazz tankou NU-LOOK kite nan nivo Tropic, Septen, Zenglen......Ki ba'y bagay sa a......OH NON SA PA BON
Jan bagay yo ye a la a.......Genleur arly ap tonbe nan men'm kategory avek Richie wi la.
Neg yo ap jwe yon konpa DJ men'm jan avek Carimi.....Vye Jess
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

nenevice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's just say Wasn't meant to be save this album!!

straight up a hit track....dance floor a pral busy ak music sa....

Sim pa tandel yon 50 fois konnem pa tandel...repeat mode nettt Laughing

Oh yeah... pays..jeunesse ..Futur pa mal du tou...

mwen sure music sa pral jwenn anpil air play haiti....

En tous cas....Piyay pou Arly.. plus problem pou zot..lol

Gadon problem Laughing

Good luck Fellas!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Apa se fanatic vwazen k'ap bay pos la gaz?

They can't stay away from nu look post just like they claim we can't stay away from disip post..

Cd sa bay problem..

Online bootlegger Mande anraje!

LET THEM PUSH IT
I LOVE IT Cool
BAY PWOBLEM SE RANS, YO PRAN LAN TRANBLAD WI
TOUT MOUN, SANS AUCUNE EXCEPTION Cool Confused

sexype

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review KM... there are only two words to describe the album "Perfection and Hard work" ...gad on problem

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After digesting the album some more. I think the Maestro may have have made a couple of logistical mistakes.

I would have released " nan mera" instead of "Le nouveau Look". I would have also introduced "Destination Finale" sooner (in terms of placement), maybe switch it places with Paskem Jalou. This would have placed a bit more spotlight on Pipo paske album nan telman gen bel mizik that his songs might get lost in the shuffle.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: