KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The false and true reasons of the rejection of Daniel Rouzie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rj production

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: you don't get it Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
Haitianone...

First and foremost, they have to find an INITE candidate who would qualify to be ratified...second, even if an INITE PM is ratified, and he/she changes the Ministers of all ministries...I repeat ONLY the president can nominate a GENERAL DIRECTOR for each ministry. (most of the time, the president does this with consideration and consult of the minister)...but most of the time the President TELLS the minister "THIS PERSON WILL BE APPOINTED IN THIS POST PERIOD!" the senate has no say whatsoever.

Jean Clelestin se sa li ye mem... artik 154 di sa mem! The President of the Republic presides over the Council of Ministers! Nan moman, yo ka Ministre gouvernman Preval...mais se Michel ki boss yo wi Wink

also article 142 states
By a decree issued in the Council of Ministers, the President of the Republic appoints the directors general of the civil service, and delegates and vice delegates of Departments and Arrondissements.

Michel's approach to them should be "whose your daddy" Razz ...However it must be done in a way that it sends a clear message, as opposed to just being a power move. If he is gonna do it...just to spite them, and not make it a priority to insure that the people he puts in power can do the job...I suggest he does not do this, because the flip side is that...if the people are not competent enough to do a good job, it may turn around to bite him on the but. This is why I repeat...he needs better political advisors.

Celestin mwen dako oui...Preval chanje gouvernman 2 fois...mais cependant eske ou te we vreman yon chanjman nan sak tap fet yo? NOPE case and point, DIRECTEUR Ministeres yo pat chanje...et se mem agenda yo tap kimbe Wink (that whole removing the government was a ploy)...there really was no change except for the Prime Ministers themselves...mais se te toujours mem radotaj la ki tap fet...am I wrong or right? Laughing

Nounoune

Great point nounoune and it's time for Micky to start acting like a president, it's not you vs them anymore you have won that battle already now you need to work with them get things done regardless of their view point

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: you don't get it Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
Haitianone...

First and foremost, they have to find an INITE candidate who would qualify to be ratified...second, even if an INITE PM is ratified, and he/she changes the Ministers of all ministries...I repeat ONLY the president can nominate a GENERAL DIRECTOR for each ministry. (most of the time, the president does this with consideration and consult of the minister)...but most of the time the President TELLS the minister "THIS PERSON WILL BE APPOINTED IN THIS POST PERIOD!" the senate has no say whatsoever.

Jean Clelestin se sa li ye mem... artik 154 di sa mem! The President of the Republic presides over the Council of Ministers! Nan moman, yo ka Ministre gouvernman Preval...mais se Michel ki boss yo wi Wink

also article 142 states
By a decree issued in the Council of Ministers, the President of the Republic appoints the directors general of the civil service, and delegates and vice delegates of Departments and Arrondissements.

Michel's approach to them should be "whose your daddy" Razz ...However it must be done in a way that it sends a clear message, as opposed to just being a power move. If he is gonna do it...just to spite them, and not make it a priority to insure that the people he puts in power can do the job...I suggest he does not do this, because the flip side is that...if the people are not competent enough to do a good job, it may turn around to bite him on the but. This is why I repeat...he needs better political advisors.

Celestin mwen dako oui...Preval chanje gouvernman 2 fois...mais cependant eske ou te we vreman yon chanjman nan sak tap fet yo? NOPE case and point, DIRECTEUR Ministeres yo pat chanje...et se mem agenda yo tap kimbe Wink (that whole removing the government was a ploy)...there really was no change except for the Prime Ministers themselves...mais se te toujours mem radotaj la ki tap fet...am I wrong or right? Laughing

Nounoune

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That decree very well aware of that it is same decree Preval used MPL, Michelle Pierre Louis, to force to hire people he wanted to work beneath her but that goes counter the role of the PM whose responsibilities is to run the day to day so for purposes of that it makes sense the PM has people who they feel is to their liking to work with to accomplish the day to day affairs.

ARTICLE 160:
The Prime Minister appoints and dismisses directly or by delegation Government officials, according to the provisions of the Constitution and the law on the general regulations for Government operations.

Here goes where your decree is crap because the Constiuttion supersedes it

The PM can dismiss whoever they don't want, so if the president puts them in the PM can kick them out. So what are is being proposed here is nothing.

So Micky puts in someone underneath the minister, the PM comes in fires the person by being unqualified, which is grounds for termination, and then what.

Tell me why I am wrong, that decree means nothing in view of this article this game has bene played to no avail asked Michelle Pierre Louis what happened. At the end she lost her job as well.

I will be waiting for your response!!! Cool

ARTICLE 163:
The Prime Minister and the Ministers are jointly responsible for the acts of the President of the Republic and of their ministers that they countersign. They are also responsible for enforcement of the laws in the areas of their competence.

So if the President puts someone the PM does not want, pull the competence card and out they go and it is not even reviewable by law. Just say they are not competent bingo.

Cherie, nice idea but it will not work under your scheme.

Tell me why I am wrong.

JCL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I blame micky for some of these problems
He could have avoid this by keeping Belvedere, he has the experience needed and character
The international community like him and the mass would have been ok with him
So why give yourself headache when you do not have to
Belvedere is the right man for the job

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JCL wrote:
I blame micky for some of these problems
He could have avoid this by keeping Belvedere, he has the experience needed and character
The international community like him and the mass would have been ok with him
So why give yourself headache when you do not have to
Belvedere is the right man for the job

Good point, BelleRive was a compromise that could work and personally he should have picked from the begining, but one this is certain Micky should revisit this issue again because he might need that dude if he intends to have government, the only compromise is this case will only be cabinet ministers which is not going to be problem BelleRive and Micky are cousins. Laughing

Nounoune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: We are Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone we are talking about NOW!...

THERE IS NO PM, and yet the president can start working...who's to say if we won't see another 18 months just like Preval did without a PM in power Question ...What are the president's intentions???? Do nothing Rolling Eyes

I don't see any time soon for ANYONE to be ratified...but until then, THE EXECUTIVE has absolute power to RUN THINGS!!!

Start appointing Directors, switch the game around...if in fact the PM can change the directors, (although the president is free to chose who he wants to appoint as director of civic institutions)....let he (or she) when ratified, come and fire/change him...it may take 1-2 year before the stupid a$$ parliament ratifies anyone...before that happens...in the meantime...Se travay ou bezwen travay.

Start implementing your plan Mr President. That is the beauty of the haitian Constitution..Baton'k bat chien blan an...se li'k pral bat chien nwa a... Razz
Nan moman kelke swa moun Michel ta nomme directeur ministeres yo, PERSONN pa ka revoke'l...seul moun ki ta ka chanje'l se Premier Ministre la...et nan moman sa, peyi-a pa genyen youn Laughing (Bellerive demissione ou sonje Wink ) ...et ampil tan ka passe avan nou jwenn yo ratifye youn too Wink

In the meantime start working!..and it's perfectly legal Cool

I did agree with you Haitianone with keeping Bellerive, this was a mistake that he is paying for dearly now Idea

Nounoune

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Micky campaigned on promising changes. How could you change things and leave Preval's prime minister in power and in control of your government? In this case the people may have as well voted Jude Celestin. Tchiouppppppppppppppp!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: