KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The false and true reasons of the rejection of Daniel Rouzie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Please people tell me what can Micky negotiate with this thug style parliament. Please tell me!!!! All I know this is not about ideology here, it is not projects (been controlled by Clinton), it is not national priorities, so what is he going to negotiate!!! Bay vagabon job nan cabinet!!!!!!

You can negotiate something that is negotiable. Given people jobs or money or allow them to continue criminal enterprises is not negotiable. The man needs to show the world he ain't like the rest who took care of the local click and now you people want him too. What did the local click got Preval and Aristide? One got exile and the other got his visas revoked as well as his families' for what?

People don't get fool, if I was Micky just prepare for the eventual. Dissolvement of the Parliament of the next PM is not allowed.

ou genle tonbe sou tet oumenm Laughing Laughing

politic is give and take game, you have to give something in other to get anything in return it's done in every country not only Haiti.

why Micky don't keep Bellerive as the PM which will satisfy the INITE and the international then Micky work with him to get the cabinet together as he's been in haitian politic for while will bring Micky the best of both world but if he decide to go the grenn plen way same thing will happen with the next then the next and the next.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
as much as it seems Mr. Rouzier would have been a good PM we can't blame those guys for doing the job ask by the haitian people. all this article shows it's more speculation nothing prove they wanted any job or money from anybody it's time for Micky to start working to get to the bottom of this.

It is speculation really!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You must be kidding me!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

can you prove it? maybe, until then it is speculation

I read their demands yeah, especially when they requested cabinet jobs yeah it is out there unless you don't want to see it!!!!

If you became blind the people who lost their visas to cheating in the last election are now so credible to make determinations as to who become PM!!!\

People who are clearly anti democratic voting on the merits of PM. Yeah I need proof!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
as much as it seems Mr. Rouzier would have been a good PM we can't blame those guys for doing the job ask by the haitian people. all this article shows it's more speculation nothing prove they wanted any job or money from anybody it's time for Micky to start working to get to the bottom of this.

I read their demands yeah, especially when they requested cabinet jobs yeah it is out there unless you don't want to see it!!!!

If you became blind the people who lost their visas to cheating in the last election are now so credible to make determinations as to who become PM!!!\

People who are clearly anti democratic voting on the merits of PM. Yeah I need proof!!!

ok you got prove comeback to me till then keep speculating

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Rj production wrote:

ok you got prove comeback to me till then keep speculating

Wait, you have become a trier of fact as well because the sad part of it all if you have been reading Hatian news, on its face these people you so call good criminal thugs were saying they were demanding jobs, this is on its face a farce. You want proof, you go get it yourself, given you are now a trier of fact, ignorance is no defense if the info is attainable no secret stuff here.

Gade tintin!!!! Minkijan put up an article why don't you challenge the facts on that!!!! Laughing Laughing

Se menmem wap mande'm preuve!!! PWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

Al dormi monche!!! Laughing Laughing

Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: All is not lost Reply with quote Back to top

Before all of us get discouraged... President Martelly still has many many cards in his hand. The legislative has the power to reject and ratify a Prime Minister...

However in regards to his government, as per the contitution the President has the ABOSLUTE power to designate and appoint ALL DIRECTORS of EACH MINISTRY. Wink

I would suggest that the President (in order to not lose another 30 days, he gets cracking...I would appoint directors for all of these ministries to start implementing my plan (provided Michel has a plan LOL)....but seriously, speaking...Michel has the absolute power to put the wheels in motion, and start moving things in his direction. As it is now these ministries are functioning with the same directors of the past regime...I say we change this... mwen tap fait yo senti..."Ou impose'm manje...m'ap impoze'w *a*a" Razz

Now here is the ONION...the "Directors" of these ministries have the absolute power to hire, fire, change, modernize and improve all personel and plans as they see fit (and the parliament cannot say ONE word about the appointment of these positions Cool Keeping in mind that things cannot stay the same forever...a government has to be formed...they have to ratify someone...Michel needs to have a good poker face. (keep in mind, as soon as the GOVERNMENT is formed,...all of these DIRECTORS may be obselete, or may in fact stay in place...the idea is...Enough time lost...we need to move forward, he needs to appoint credible people with GNB and KNOW HOW...and get new advisors ASAP! I was never in favor of Michel as president, but his failure would mean Hait's failure...and we cannot afford that anymore. My biggest problem with Michel...was not his sincerity, ...but the lack of experience he has in politics, and diplomacy. Unfortunately the people surrounding him and advising him, seem no more experienced than he either. Embarassed

Mwen mem, pendant La chambre ap kale wès, rejté moun...se kounya mwen tap travay anba anba Laughing just my opinion...Michel semaine sa ave'w map mache, mais eske ou vle pran konsey Arrow

Nounoune

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: All is not lost Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
Before all of us get discouraged... President Martelly still has many many cards in his hand. The legislative has the power to reject and ratify a Prime Minister...

However in regards to his government, as per the contitution the President has the ABOSLUTE power to designate and appoint ALL DIRECTORS of EACH MINISTRY. Wink

I would suggest that the President (in order to not lose another 30 days, he gets cracking...I would appoint directors for all of these ministries to start implementing my plan (provided Michel has a plan LOL)....but seriously, speaking...Michel has the absolute power to put the wheels in motion, and start moving things in his direction. As it is now these ministries are functioning with the same directors of the past regime...I say we change this... mwen tap fait yo senti..."Ou impose'm manje...m'ap impoze'w *a*a" Razz

Now here is the ONION...the "Directors" of these ministries have the absolute power to hire, fire, change, modernize and improve all personel and plans as they see fit (and the parliament cannot say ONE word about the appointment of these positions Cool Keeping in mind that things cannot stay the same forever...a government has to be formed...they have to ratify someone...Michel needs to have a good poker face. (keep in mind, as soon as the GOVERNMENT is formed,...all of these DIRECTORS may be obselete, or may in fact stay in place...the idea is...Enough time lost...we need to move forward, he needs to appoint credible people with GNB and KNOW HOW...and get new advisors ASAP! I was never in favor of Michel as president, but his failure would mean Hait's failure...and we cannot afford that anymore. My biggest problem with Michel...was not his sincerity, ...but the lack of experience he has in politics, and diplomacy. Unfortunately the people surrounding him and advising him, seem no more experienced than he either. Embarassed

Mwen mem, pendant La chambre ap kale wès, rejté moun...se kounya mwen tap travay anba anba Laughing just my opinion...Michel semaine sa ave'w map mache, mais eske ou vle pran konsey Arrow

Nounoune

Cherie, you failed on one big point and maybe you can explain why I am wrong here but think about it, once a INITE PM is put into place then you can gurantee all they will do is reassign those Directors to push carts. Am I not wrong?

It won't work but good idea but not practicable because the PM and cabinet ministers have a lot of discretion who does what in their ministries.

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: All is not lost Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:

Nounoune

GREAT POINTS...LA POLITIQUE EST UN RAPPORT DE FORCE SUR CE MWEN TAP M'TAP AVANSE AVEC YON SERIE DE POSITION CLEF NAN GOVERNEMENT'M LAN POUM WE KI JAN YO TAP VIN OPOZE YO.

RJ OU PA DAKO Laughing Laughing

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOUNOUNE CHERIE, OU KA NOMIN OU DIREKTE ET PI KOTE MINISTRE YO?
MARTELLY TA FE LI DEJA? SA DIREKETE KA FE? Smile
SE MINISTRES PREVAL YO WI KI LA, LIQUIDANT LES AFFAIRES COURANTES WI
ROUZIER HAS MADE SOME ERRORS, BUT HE COULD HAVE PASSED
DEPI ROUZIER TE CITE NOM CLINTON NAN BAGAY SA, WAP TOMBE. OU MANYIN TWO GWO KOTE. SE DWET KA BA OU MANJE WAP MORDE LA
ANYWAY, THE PRESIDENT HAS TO DO DILIGENCE TO NOMINATE ANOTHER PRIME MINISTER
REMEMBER PREVAL HAD GOVERNED FOR 18 MONTHS WITHOUT A PRIME MINISTER. THERE WERE ERICK PIERRE, BOB MANUEL AND ANOTHER ONE
ALSO, THAT SAME PARLIAMENT GAVE A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE TO JACQUES EDOUARD ALEXIS UNDER PREVAL PRESIDENCY
SO, YOU SEE GUYS.
SE KONSA BAGAY YO FET EN AYITI
THEREFORE, PRESIDENT MARTELLY HAS TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME AND PLAY IT

Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: you don't get it Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone...

First and foremost, they have to find an INITE candidate who would qualify to be ratified...second, even if an INITE PM is ratified, and he/she changes the Ministers of all ministries...I repeat ONLY the president can nominate a GENERAL DIRECTOR for each ministry. (most of the time, the president does this with consideration and consult of the minister)...but most of the time the President TELLS the minister "THIS PERSON WILL BE APPOINTED IN THIS POST PERIOD!" the senate has no say whatsoever.

Jean Clelestin se sa li ye mem... artik 154 di sa mem! The President of the Republic presides over the Council of Ministers! Nan moman, yo ka Ministre gouvernman Preval...mais se Michel ki boss yo wi Wink

also article 142 states
By a decree issued in the Council of Ministers, the President of the Republic appoints the directors general of the civil service, and delegates and vice delegates of Departments and Arrondissements.

Michel's approach to them should be "whose your daddy" Razz ...However it must be done in a way that it sends a clear message, as opposed to just being a power move. If he is gonna do it...just to spite them, and not make it a priority to insure that the people he puts in power can do the job...I suggest he does not do this, because the flip side is that...if the people are not competent enough to do a good job, it may turn around to bite him on the but. This is why I repeat...he needs better political advisors.

Celestin mwen dako oui...Preval chanje gouvernman 2 fois...mais cependant eske ou te we vreman yon chanjman nan sak tap fet yo? NOPE case and point, DIRECTEUR Ministeres yo pat chanje...et se mem agenda yo tap kimbe Wink (that whole removing the government was a ploy)...there really was no change except for the Prime Ministers themselves...mais se te toujours mem radotaj la ki tap fet...am I wrong or right? Laughing

Nounoune

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: you don't get it Reply with quote Back to top

Nounoune wrote:
Haitianone...

First and foremost, they have to find an INITE candidate who would qualify to be ratified...second, even if an INITE PM is ratified, and he/she changes the Ministers of all ministries...I repeat ONLY the president can nominate a GENERAL DIRECTOR for each ministry. (most of the time, the president does this with consideration and consult of the minister)...but most of the time the President TELLS the minister "THIS PERSON WILL BE APPOINTED IN THIS POST PERIOD!" the senate has no say whatsoever.

Jean Clelestin se sa li ye mem... artik 154 di sa mem! The President of the Republic presides over the Council of Ministers! Nan moman, yo ka Ministre gouvernman Preval...mais se Michel ki boss yo wi Wink

also article 142 states
By a decree issued in the Council of Ministers, the President of the Republic appoints the directors general of the civil service, and delegates and vice delegates of Departments and Arrondissements.

Michel's approach to them should be "whose your daddy" Razz ...However it must be done in a way that it sends a clear message, as opposed to just being a power move. If he is gonna do it...just to spite them, and not make it a priority to insure that the people he puts in power can do the job...I suggest he does not do this, because the flip side is that...if the people are not competent enough to do a good job, it may turn around to bite him on the but. This is why I repeat...he needs better political advisors.

Celestin mwen dako oui...Preval chanje gouvernman 2 fois...mais cependant eske ou te we vreman yon chanjman nan sak tap fet yo? NOPE case and point, DIRECTEUR Ministeres yo pat chanje...et se mem agenda yo tap kimbe Wink (that whole removing the government was a ploy)...there really was no change except for the Prime Ministers themselves...mais se te toujours mem radotaj la ki tap fet...am I wrong or right? Laughing

Nounoune

NOUNOUNE, nou tonbe dako wi la Cool Smile
Koman tout bagay ye? Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: