KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lan situasyon peyi'a ye se pa lan moman sa'a pou moun yo ap jwe politik as usual. Mwen fe Martelly konfyans e mwen aksepte shwa Rouzier kom premye minis. Li leu pou system la shanje e bay moum eklere e ki gen konsyans jere Ayiti...
Nou sot pase yon paket gouvennman ki pa regle anyen..
Mwem santi ke team Martelly/Rouzier pral fe tout sa yo konnen pou rerire Ayiti kote li ye la'a.
Mwen pa neg ki renmen pale de politik, men mwen mete tout espwa'm sou 2 neg sa yo..
Mwen santi ke peyi'a pral gen shanjman ladan'l..
Mwen pa ka tann anko paske, mwen pat vinn bow icit pou'm fe tout tan sa'a..
Li leu pou'm tounen lakay mwen..
Mwen panse ke gouvennman sa'a pral fe sa pi fasil pou mwen...

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:
Dissolving the parliament! He better stop thinking about that Wink

A MWEN KI MICKY PA TA REFLESHI DI TOU
MENM SI OU MOUN TA DI MICKY SA, LI TA SIPOZE VOYE LI A KOTE
I LOVE ROUZIER.
BUT, MICKY HAS TO FIND HIS CONFLICT RESOLUTION SKILLS AND START NEGOTIATING
OU PA WE SA REPUBLICAIN AP FE OBAMA AVEK NOMINATION BO ISIT LAN?
DONC, EN POLITIK, FOK OU NEGOSIE ET NEGOSIE BIEN
MR LE PRESIDENT, FOK OU NEGOSIE. EN POLITIK, SE SAK KONTE
NOU PA KON OU MERDE NAN POLITIK, FEMIN BOUCH NOU
POLITIK SE OU RAPPORT DE FORCE LI YE, OK
PA GEN BAT LESTOMAK. SE MARE KANSON OU ET NOGOSIE SI OU VLE AVANSE
OU PA VLE NEGOSIE AK THIEVES, EH BIEN PWOBLEM POU OU
I AM SURE PRESIDENT MARTELLY PA TAP JANM TANDE MOUN TANKO NOU IF HE REALLY WANTS TO REALIZE HIS PROMISES

PS. BY THE WAY, H1, OU PANSE BAGAY YO FASIL NET
DISSOLVING THE PARLIAMENT, WHERE?
HAITI PA NAN DIKTATI ENCORE TANDE, BRO
I THINK PRESIDENT MARTELLY IS SMART ENOUGH. I AM SURE HE WILL FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
Ppo2001 wrote:
Dissolving the parliament! He better stop thinking about that Wink

A MWEN KI MICKY PA TA REFLESHI DI TOU
MENM SI OU MOUN TA DI MICKY SA, LI TA SIPOZE VOYE LI A KOTE
I LOVE ROUZIER.
BUT, MICKY HAS TO FIND HIS CONFLICT RESOLUTION SKILLS AND START NEGOTIATING
OU PA WE SA REPUBLICAIN AP FE OBAMA AVEK NOMINATION BO ISIT LAN?
DONC, EN POLITIK, FOK OU NEGOSIE ET NEGOSIE BIEN
MR LE PRESIDENT, FOK OU NEGOSIE. EN POLITIK, SE SAK KONTE
NOU PA KON OU MERDE NAN POLITIK, FEMIN BOUCH NOU
POLITIK SE OU RAPPORT DE FORCE LI YE, OK
PA GEN BAT LESTOMAK. SE MARE KANSON OU ET NOGOSIE SI OU VLE AVANSE
OU PA VLE NEGOSIE AK THIEVES, EH BIEN PWOBLEM POU OU
I AM SURE PRESIDENT MARTELLY PA TAP JANM TANDE MOUN TANKO NOU IF HE REALLY WANTS TO REALIZE HIS PROMISES

PS. BY THE WAY, H1, OU PANSE BAGAY YO FASIL NET
DISSOLVING THE PARLIAMENT, WHERE?
HAITI PA NAN DIKTATI ENCORE TANDE, BRO
I THINK PRESIDENT MARTELLY IS SMART ENOUGH. I AM SURE HE WILL FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE

Monche dormi man

What is there to negotiate? These people are looking for jobs and money so what is there ti negotiate. Monche al dormi man Arrow

Nounoune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: The truth Reply with quote Back to top

You know what...I think it's about time that Michel surround himself with more "political advisors" as opposed to "sweet micky" advisors. I knew long time ago that Rouzier had a good chance of not passing because of the Honorary consul title, ...I didn't even know about the $600 taxes paid on an income of over $1.2 million.

Bottom Line, Michel's group of advisors did not do their job. before officially making a statement as to "THIS IS WHO I WANT"...why not discuss or "consult" with the parliament. There is a difference between imposing,...and requesting. If I know one thing about Haitian men, is that they like to feel important...Michel pa bay yo assez importans...li pa montre yo ke travay la se yon collaboration, li pa pran yon position pou montre yo ke.."se ave'k nou map mache"...MEM LHEUR SE TAP MANTI!...at they end of the day, he should have made the members of parliament feel like Rouzier was there choice not his...

now what is next,...Rumors have it that Daniel Supplice will be presented. (keep in mind, Supplice was rumored to be Michel's first choice for PM since the beginning of campaigning)...imgaine what a blow it must have been to Supplice when he heard, the good old boys totally disregarded him and decided to push Daniel Rouzier...who they obviously did research enough on. Imgaine how awkward it must be to now go back to the drawing board Idea ...(while in the process hurting an ego)

I am keeping an eye on the turn of events...but it looks like to me, if Michel wants to move on ...and form a government so that all the $$$ promised to Haiti is finally made possible....he better reconsider his negotiating strategies, as well as diplomacy...Li pat bay parlement assez importans,...et kounya se yo kap make pwen li. This whole thing about disolving the parliament is easier said then done... The world is not the same as it was 10 years ago...even 5 years ago for that matter...look at Egypt, and Syria...the tendancy towards dictatorship is now almost obselete. (especially in the western hemisphere)... Disolving the parliament is something I would say is quasi-impossible.

I say the time is now michel, to remove the entourage who are limited in intellect in regards to politics, negotiating, and diplomacy...and surround yourself with people who truly can advise you...so far this was 1 major loss for the presidents advisors,...they imagined ratifying Rouzier would be all to easy, being over confident sometimes leads to conceit.

On another note...it's very promising that after years and years of corruption and manipulation, the parliament members are finally doing what they were set out to do, which is to investigate, research, and implement law in regards to designated officials...too bad all of their efforts are dimished by the fact that the platform that they presented themselves was initially that of people asking for their "piece of the pie" before actually doing their civic responsabilities. Embarassed

Nounoune

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
On another note...it's very promising that after years and years of corruption and manipulation, the parliament members are finally doing what they were set out to do, which is to investigate, research, and implement law in regards to designated officials...too bad all of their efforts are dimished by the fact that the platform that they presented themselves was initially that of people asking for their "piece of the pie" before actually doing their civic responsabilities.

\\ I leaned towards agreeing with you, until the above statement.

Really?

This has nothing to do with parliament doing their civic duty.

It is more so about them showing the president who is really running the show, and about them holding on to power.

Haitians only follow the law when it is to their advantage. When it's not they turn a blind eye.

We all knew Martelly would run into these issues. I agree that he probably did not go about minimizing them very well. But this was to be expected.

I will say it again, this whole notion that the parliament has to ratify the PM, is BULLSHIT!

Whoever came up with it need to drop dead right now, if he/she is not dead already.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Really?

It is more so about them showing the president who is really running the show, and about them holding on to power.

Haitians only follow the law when it is to their advantage. When it's not they turn a blind eye.

We all knew Martelly would run into these issues. I agree that he probably did not go about minimizing them very well. But this was to be expected.

I will say it again, this whole notion that the parliament has to ratify the PM, is BULLSHIT!

Whoever came up with it need to drop dead right now, if he/she is not dead already.

Wap suiv! double BULLSHIT!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Quote:
On another note...it's very promising that after years and years of corruption and manipulation, the parliament members are finally doing what they were set out to do, which is to investigate, research, and implement law in regards to designated officials...too bad all of their efforts are dimished by the fact that the platform that they presented themselves was initially that of people asking for their "piece of the pie" before actually doing their civic responsabilities.

\\ I leaned towards agreeing with you, until the above statement.

Really?

Well, ma kome, ou sanle al reekri konstitusion an.
se konsa preske anpil kote dans le monde se konsa bagay yo fet Smile
OU FUNNY wi Smile Very Happy
Imagine for a moment that the president names his prime minister. That prime minister will be able to create his own government, no question asked.
then, ou pa bezwen paleman non.
The president would be able to do anything he wants. ou kon sa sa vle di Shocked .
Ah, ma chere, ou pa bezwen maton nan politik pou konen ke ayisien pa kon jere pouvwa and our system is based on the french system.
Haiti could have a " progressive dictatorship", but m pa kwe nou gen moun sa yo Smile

dalida

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Siromyel, You're just proving what you write in the quote above.

You saying all this things just because you in favor of this administration.
I don't recall you saying these things when they were about to ratify one of preval's Prime minister.

Can you Imagine the president can just give you a prime minister with no questions asked, how he wants, when he wants, where he wants.

That would really be triple bullshit.

Like i said before, if they based on the tax fraud to not ratify him is just wrong, because i think these guys pay taxes themselves, Shit even the president don't pay taxes before became president.
But it's the right thing to do check on the prime minister before ratifying him.[/quote]

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
Quote:

I don't recall you saying these things when they were about to ratify one of preval's Prime minister.

Can you Imagine the president can just give you a prime minister with no questions asked, how he wants, when he wants, where he wants.

Like i said before, if they based on the tax fraud to not ratify him is just wrong, because i think these guys pay taxes themselves, Shit even the president don't pay taxes before became president.
But it's the right thing to do check on the prime minister before ratifying him.
[/quote]

I have always been against the legislature having to ratify the prime minister.

Right now the government in Haiti is not balanced, the legislature is has too much power. That is not what a check and balance system is about.

It has never been a problem before when the president and the legislature was from the same party, but when they are not as is the case now... it is a complete nightmare.

THE PM is le chef du gouvernement and is there to implement the programs of the president, as such they should run together as a package.

The people will vote them both into office.

They can still implement checks and balances by not allowing the executive to take certain actions without the consent of the legislature.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
Quote:

But it's the right thing to do check on the prime minister before ratifying him.
[/quote]

Dalida

Are you telling people who cheated in the last election is all good to determination who is PM?

Really, mediocrity does not hide legitimacy, never has and never will and in Haiti these people you claim did their duty supposedly don't even have the moral turpitude to even be politicians because they were put in by Preval under circumstances called cheating. So half of them got their US visas revoked for it and you tell me its legit.

Nah, it is not and it will never be,.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: