KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ppo2001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dissolving the parliament! He better stop thinking about that Wink

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:
H1 you sound like the Duvilier's to me.
I think the parlement has the right to review the documents and make a decision. Stalling the process only hurts the poor haitian waiting for something to be done. If he is not qualified to be prime minister, let him have his up or down vote and let's move on.

We've seen the same game played before on Preval's 1st term. I think they went through 4 nominees before the parlement could agree on someone. I think Smack Michel was the one to finally get the approval because I believe OPL controlled the parlement at that time. This is Deja Vu,, but Micky needs to understand that the parlement is a potent force therefore cannot be neglected if he really wants to accoplish something during his term.

I am dictator and you Lavalas lover a fair minded fair loving individual!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Being a dictator under those regards is flattering!!! Laughing

Maybe you are lost in Lavalas love world but it seems the parliament cannot even come down to an up and down vote. Why is that?

Also, where is this Micky needs parliament talk, does Parliament not need Micky as well. The problem here is the Parliament is comprised of criminal elements who cheated in the last election and now they have decided to derail democracy for money, jobs, and personal well being. You people want the President to negotiate with these people. You can see they are fools, if they wanted to throw Rouzier they would have done it today and do the up and down vote.

But what Micky said and he made it clear, this is his guy and there is no other option on the table and that only spells one thing.

I love it, I sound like Duvalier because I demand my President to stand tall in front of cheaters and criminals who want to extort jobs and money from the country. I am gonna let criminal and cheaters review and deride a honorable man because they cannot steal and get jobs from the President. You wonder why Haiti is a mess!!!! Sorry to say call me dictator if I would not deal with criminals and be nice when they are hell bent on breaking my government and steal from the people.
Why is the name calling? so now I am Lavalas just for having a different opinion than you. The country has a constitution and Rouzier should be vetted according to the constitution to make sure he met all the requirements. If he doesn't meet them, he should not get the vote.

FYI I am not a lavalas and was never a lavalas. I always look everything about Haiti through the same lens. The one that is best for the country.

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:
I agree with you. That would be the worst thing he can do to destroy his predency. And the countries who have promised us funds would use that as a pretext not to fund their commitment. Especially with all the turmoil in the financial markets around the world; they are looking for a scapegoat to facilitate them to keep the money.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:

I say why not, the country should be stranggled hold for the acts of a couple looking for jobs where there are so limited anyway.

You want the man to compromise the wealth and well being of public officials.

Come on, you need to be realistic here. These people have roles just like the President but when these roles have been crossed what do you want him to do?

You want to be nice, civil, or cut deals on the country's wealth.

Let be serious here.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Originalsemwen wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:
I think the parlement has the right to review the documents and make a decision. Stalling the process only hurts the poor haitian waiting for something to be done. If he is not qualified to be prime minister, let him have his up or down vote and let's move on.

We've seen the same game played before on Preval's 1st term. I think they went through 4 nominees before the parlement could agree on someone. I think Smack Michel was the one to finally get the approval because I believe OPL controlled the parlement at that time. This is Deja Vu,, but Micky needs to understand that the parlement is a potent force therefore cannot be neglected if he really wants to accoplish something during his term.

I am dictator and you Lavalas lover a fair minded fair loving individual!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe you are lost in Lavalas love world but it seems the parliament cannot even come down to an up and down vote. Why is that?

Also, where is this Micky needs parliament talk, does Parliament not need Micky as well. The problem here is the Parliament is comprised of criminal elements who cheated in the last election and now they have decided to derail democracy for money, jobs, and personal well being. You people want the President to negotiate with these people. You can see they are fools, if they wanted to throw Rouzier they would have done it today and do the up and down vote.

But what Micky said and he made it clear, this is his guy and there is no other option on the table and that only spells one thing.

I love it, I sound like Duvalier because I demand my President to stand tall in front of cheaters and criminals who want to extort jobs and money from the country. I am gonna let criminal and cheaters review and deride a honorable man because they cannot steal and get jobs from the President. You wonder why Haiti is a mess!!!! Sorry to say call me dictator if I would not deal with criminals and be nice when they are hell bent on breaking my government and steal from the people.
Why is the name calling? so now I am Lavalas just for having a different opinion than you. The country has a constitution and Rouzier should be vetted according to the constitution to make sure he met all the requirements. If he doesn't meet them, he should not get the vote.

FYI I am not a lavalas and was never a lavalas. I always look everything about Haiti through the same lens. The one that is best for the country.

Sure you were not, did you not call me a dictator? Why the name calling?

Well, maybe you lens have been broken for awhile, I see after 15 years of Preval and Aristide GREATNESS. people eating mud, poverty up by 110%, and other wonderful indicators are up as well.

Lens sa kraze net monche, yeah I see that.

You call what is going vetting under what the Constitution intended? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Originalsemwen wrote:
Ppo2001 wrote:
I agree with you. That would be the worst thing he can do to destroy his predency. And the countries who have promised us funds would use that as a pretext not to fund their commitment. Especially with all the turmoil in the financial markets around the world; they are looking for a scapegoat to facilitate them to keep the money.

Crap, its those same countries that is going to facilitate it. They got to move on and when you got parliamentarians wanting jobs to vet a PM then you already know you need a new crop of politicians because the old crop is rotted.

PropertyofHaiti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How is H1 being a Dictator? Just because he wants to support something that should be done the right way that’s Dictator. I have been reading this post at work since this morning and see all that have been said. How are we supposed to negotiate with thieves? I thought the so call Parliament was elected to serve the people. Clearly you can see this bunch of no good for nothing, all they want to do is come and fill their pockets afterwards bounce. Haiti needs to take a stand against corruption. This is purely corruption. In other to elect a prime minister here is my demand what the heck is that? If Haiti was a country like other country with law these individuals would have been blasted all over the media by now. The only reason they are acting like that is because their tax fraud have not surface. As it already been mention that all of them have committed tax fraud. Martelly need to take a stand against corruption and the justice system in Haiti need to do their job. These sort of demands are not negotiation, it’s simply fraud no other way around it. If these thieves really love Haiti we wouldn’t be fight about prime minister while the country is suffering and need a government to start functioning again. They rather block the government from being complete for their own personal reason. San manman sa yo pa renmen Haiti.

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:

Well, maybe you lens have been broken for awhile, I see after 15 years of Preval and Aristide GREATNESS. people eating mud, poverty up by 110%, and other wonderful indicators are up as well.

You call what is going vetting under what the Constitution intended? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I said you sounded like a dictator; you gave 3 reasons for voting the prime minister, none of the reasons had anything to do with the constitution.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PropertyofHaiti wrote:
How is H1 being a Dictator? Just because he wants to support something that should be done the right way that’s Dictator. I have been reading this post at work since this morning and see all that have been said. How are we supposed to negotiate with thieves? I thought the so call Parliament was elected to serve the people. Clearly you can see this bunch of no good for nothing, all they want to do is come and fill their pockets afterwards bounce. Haiti needs to take a stand against corruption. This is purely corruption. In other to elect a prime minister here is my demand what the heck is that? If Haiti was a country like other country with law these individuals would have been blasted all over the media by now. The only reason they are acting like that is because their tax fraud have not surface. As it already been mention that all of them have committed tax fraud. Martelly need to take a stand against corruption and the justice system in Haiti need to do their job. These sort of demands are not negotiation, it’s simply fraud no other way around it. If these thieves really love Haiti we wouldn’t be fight about prime minister while the country is suffering and need a government to start functioning again. They rather block the government from being complete for their own personal reason. San manman sa yo pa renmen Haiti.

PropertyofHaiti

You see what is going and others see it too, look Rouzier is not my choice for PM, but the President said look he is my guy so enfin as long as the man has not been convicted of a crime, is moral turpitude, and qualified then lets move on, if he sucks well remove him later down the road but to do this grandstanding. Come on people, we need to move on here. Today they could have rejected the guy instead they are delaying the vote, neg yo se jwe ya jwe and guess what the people is not being served because Sen. Lambert wants a job as Minister of Finance. Wow!!! I am dictator for saying we need to move on.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Originalsemwen wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Originalsemwen wrote:

I said you sounded like a dictator; you gave 3 reasons for voting the prime minister, none of the reasons had anything to do with the constitution.

Really, I thought the finding by parliaments was to see if he is fit to serve, answer yes, is he qualified, yes, does he have moral turpitude, yes, and will he protect the interest of the people, from his track record yes.

I addressed all that in my comments, what ? You want sections from the Constitution, I did not know I was written a legal synopsis. I wish Lavalas worked that way maybe I could understand them. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: