KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT Reply with quote Back to top

This is my personal opinion. Look, I am not going to sit here and say I am thrilled with Micky's choice of PM. He made a couple of mistakes along the way and he seemed to be in the beginning a bit brash. Well, after a few weeks of watching the actions of Rouzier, personally he should be the next PM for several reasons.

First of all, the man is highly qualified to handle the job and given he is not a politician, the early blunders can be forgiven. But the man has done a lot for the people given how he went out of the way to help bury the dead and given them a proper funeral. I mean the spent his own money to make sure our brother and sisters can have a decent burial. I really do believe the man does care for the country and the people. Given his expertise in energy and commerce, we could need someone like him to help the government align itself to be more discipline.

Second, as a protocol, the President of the Republic should be entitled with consultation with the Parliament to pick a PM that he or she fills comfortable with. I can understand that could lead to a compromise but what happened here was a disgrace where politicians used Rouzier as a way to get government jobs and other sleazy things. Surprising Preval was the one who ended that mess within INITE but out of it all Rouzier kept his cool and went to meet some of the people who don't want him. I respect that a lot and given he never gave up even with the delay shows me he is willing to work out.

Thirdly, the delay hurts the country a lot, there is no need to continue the delay without risking projects and other essential items that need to be addressed once a functioning government is in place. There is no need for this delay. It is wrong!!!! If the Rouzier turns out to be a bad PM then he can be addressed later but to delay this issue, it only hurts the country and all these politicians need to understand that, it does not hurt Micky personally but the country,

The political class in Haiti is not mature and it shows but right now we need to have a government in place. Otherwise, the country will slowly and surely get destabilized and people will know why!

Ranfo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not well versed on Rouzier, however if the president appoints him as
the PM then the parliament should approve him. Tet Kale needs to have a
PM he can trust and able to work with...

Cuz right now Clinton looks like the PM of the nation.... lol
dual nationality (Prime Minister Bill Clinton) LOL...

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

h1, al domi avek MUST BE THE PRIME MINISTER?
KOTE OU JWEN SA? SE NAN OU PEYI DIKTATI OU YE?
BRO, OU PALE NAN SA OU PA KONEN TWOP TANDE, PAPA
I AGREE THAT THEY HAVE TO MOVE THE PROCESS. HOWEVER, JEAN OU DI LI LA, SE KOM SI OU KON SA KAP FET
NEG AYITI TELMAN MAGOUYE SE BAGAY TERRIBLE
LI SA ET PI WA WE KOUMAN NEG AYITI MAGOUYE
NEG PARLEMAN SA YO SE BLUFFER YO YE FREM
OU PA KON AYITI TANDE FREM. NEG SA YO SE ZAFE PA YO YAP DEFAN
I WOULD LIKE FOR ROUZIER TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER, BUT IT IS NOT CERTAIN

Haïti: La commission est neutre, l'Assemblée divisée

Marquée par le tumulte et le vacarme, la séance de ratification du choix du Premier ministre désigné, Daniel-Gérard Rouzier a été ajournée à demain mardi. La commission chargée d'étudier les pièces de M. Rouzier a eu, cependant, le temps de lire son rapport mi-figue mi-raisin. Entre-temps, les esprits s'échauffent entre les parlementaires favorables et ceux non favorables à la ratification de Daniel Gérard Rouzier.

La séance portant sur la ratification du choix du Premier ministre désigné Daniel-Gérard Rouzier n'a pas pu arriver à terme ce lundi à la Chambre basse. « Vu le climat qui règne dans la salle, et sur la demande du député Jean Tholbert Alexis, la séance est suspendue pour demain 11h », a lancé le président de la Chambre des députés, Sorel Jacinthe, qui avait eu toutes les peines du monde à établir l'ordre au cours de la séance.

« La commission de neuf membres conduite par le député de la Croix-des-Bouquets, Jean Tholbert Alexis, a eu le temps de présenter son rapport à l'Assemblée. Il doit être demain question de débat et du vote du rapport qui n'a pris position ni pour, ni contre le Premier ministre désigné. Tenant compte, d'une part, de l'étude technique concluant en la conformité du dossier du Premier ministre désigné aux prescrits de l'article 157 de la Constitution et, d'autre part, des réserves formulées par la Commission parlementaire spéciale en ce qui concerne les zones d'ombre que recèle ledit dossier, les neuf commissaires, soussignés, députés du peuple de la 49e législature, recommandent à l'Assemblée des députés de statuer souverainement sur la ratification du choix fait par le président de la République, en consultation avec les présidents des deux Chambres de la personne de Monsieur Daniel Gérard Rouzier comme Premier ministre devant conduire la politique du gouvernement », a conclu le rapport sans prendre de position.

Selon le rapport signé par huit députés sur neuf, le Premier ministre désigné a soumis à l'appréciation de la commission parlementaire spéciale deux copies de passeports délivrés par l'État haïtien, portant les numéros PP1815940 et PP2467869. On y remarque, a poursuivi le texte, des visas chinois, Schengen et des Territoires d'outre-mer français. L'absence de visas américains et le constat de sceaux d'entrée de l'Immigration américaine semblent indiquer que le Premier ministre désigné serait un résident américain, ce qui pourrait constituer un accroc à l'article 157.5 de la Constitution haïtienne.

La commission parlementaire spéciale dit, cependant, émettre des réserves en référence à l'article 13.2 de la Constitution. « Il est acquis que les pièces soumises, notamment l'acte de naissance, les livrets de passeport, les cartes d'immatriculation et d'identification nationale attestent de la nationalité haïtienne d'origine du sieur Daniel-Gérard Rouzier, a souligné le rapport. Elles ne permettent pas, en revanche, d'établir s'il n'a jamais été en situation de perte de sa nationalité. »

Le poste de consul honoraire de la Jamaïque occupé pendant un certain temps par le Premier ministre désigné est un autre élément qui a retenu l'attention des membres de la commission. « Des zones d'ombre subsistent, quant à la fonction de consul honoraire de la Jamaïque auprès de l'Etat haïtien exercée par M. Rouzier, poste pour lequel il a remis sa démission au Vice-ministre des Affaires étrangères jamaïcain », a précisé la Commission qui écrit tantôt Pierre Daniel Gérard Rouzier tantôt Daniel Gérard Rouzier.

La commission a, toutefois, noté que Daniel Gérard Rouzier, né à Port-au-Prince en 1960 de père et mère haïtiens, jouit pleinement de ses droits civiques et politiques. M. Rouzier, selon la commission, a aussi résidé dans le pays pendant cinq années consécutives et jouit de statut de propriétaire. « Le dossier de Pierre Daniel-Gérard Rouzier est recevable », a jugé la commission.

Une séance spéciale

La séance autour de la ratification du choix du Premier ministre désigné Daniel Rouzier, programmée à 1h, a débuté à 4h, avec la présence de 73 députés. Ce nombre a été réduit à 54 après 1h de débats houleux sur la proposition de l'ordre du jour. Incapables de faire inscrire la validation des pouvoirs des 13 députés dont les noms ont été publiés au cours du week-end dans le journal Le Moniteur, les députés du groupe minoritaire ont choisi de fuir la séance. Une tentative pour faire avorter la séance.

« Si on a attendu trois semaines pour la publication des noms des députés élus dans le journal officiel Le Moniteur, pourquoi ne pas attendre 24 h pour la séance de prestation de serment ? », a commenté un membre du groupe des députés pour le renouveau (GPR), qui a combattu du bec et des ongles la proposition du groupe minoritaire conduit par Abel Descolines et Fritz Chéry. « Il s'agit d'une séance spéciale, on n'a pas à modifier l'ordre du jour », a évoqué, pour sa part, le député de Desdunes, Levaillant Louis-Jeune.

Le groupe majoritaire à la Chambre des députés a ainsi rejeté d'un revers de main la proposition du groupe minoritaire introduite devant le bureau par le député Abel Descolines. Pour mettre fin aux débats, le président du bureau, Sorel Jacinthe, a dû passer au vote. « 20 pour, 50 contre et 3 abstentions », tel a été le résultat du vote. La majorité a ainsi décidé de reporter à une prochaine séance la prestation de serment des nouveaux députés. Incapables de digérer leur défaite, les députés minoritaires ont choisi d'abandonner la salle de séance. Ils ont été suivis par un groupe de sénateurs qui, selon des députés, étaient venus faire du lobby pour le Premier ministre désigné, Daniel Gérard Rouzier.

Malgré le départ des députés du groupe minoritaire, le quorum n'avait pas été infirmé. La séance se poursuivait avec la présence des 54 députés du groupe majoritaire. Après une courte période de turbulence, la séance a été reprise. Le secrétaire-rapporteur de la Commission spéciale, François Louistz Amyot, a été invité à lire le rapport. Tout se déroulait dans le calme, jusqu'à ce qu'un député demande une motion d'ordre. « On doit vérifier le quorum », a-t-il demandé. Un tumulte, qui s'apparentait à une manifestation de rue, a suivi l'intervention du parlementaire. « Il est inacceptable que des sénateurs, dont Edmonde Supplice Beauzile, cherchent à convaincre certains députés de laisser la salle », s'écriait, depuis la salle de séance, le député d'Aquin, Fritz Gérald Bourjolly.

Le calme étant revenu après un quart d'heure de vacarme, la lecture du rapport a été reprise. Une fois la présentation du rapport terminée, le député Sorel Jacinthe, au lieu de passer aux débats, a décidé d'ajourner la séance suite à la demande du député Jean Tholbert Alexis. L'Assemblée n'a pas été consultée sur la nécessité de reporter la séance. Une décision sévèrement critiquée par certains députés.

Jean Pharès Jérôme

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Celestin

What is wrong brother, semble ou gen mal tet!!!! What you see the in parliament se yon theatre li ye. Neg yo prefere jwe avant fet la fini. Micky is not going to want to hear or to know any other choice and the reasons for the delay is obviously crap so kite neg la ale.

Yeah, he did not pay his taxes, you think Sen. Lambert did or the fact Preval did too. Monche, sim te Micky I would have listed all the tax info of all of them makats in the parliament.

The got to end brother, so yep if you consider a dictator good, all I am is a dictator for fairness and democracy.

So in regard to your response PWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

h1, I wouldn't respond to JC...

Tale li pral quote tet li, only to disagree with everything he already says.

He will soon receive new information that will totally nullify everything he just said...

Counting 1,,2,3....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Dictator for fairness and democracy"?
Come on Haitian1, kot diktati ak demokrasi konn nan menm kote. Se swa ou sa oubyen ou pa sa.
I'm all for the country to move forward, but the constitution allows those guys to do what they're doing right now. Wether we like it or not, they have the right to not approve anyone Micky picks as his PM. It is what it is until the constitution changes.
If I were Micky I would negociate with them. I know you gonna say you cant negociate with those makaks, but wasting time with those makaks ain't gonna change anything. Politics always have been about compromise, unless you want to be a dictator.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
"Dictator for fairness and democracy"?
Come on Haitian1, kot diktati ak demokrasi konn nan menm kote. Se swa ou sa oubyen ou pa sa.
I'm all for the country to move forward, but the constitution allows those guys to do what they're doing right now. Wether we like it or not, they have the right to not approve anyone Micky picks as his PM. It is what it is until the constitution changes.
If I were Micky I would negociate with them. I know you gonna say you cant negociate with those makaks, but wasting time with those makaks ain't gonna change anything. Politics always have been about compromise, unless you want to be a dictator.

Neg2byen

The framers of the Haitian Constitution never intended the confirmation of a PM to include senators and others to manipulate and strangle hold a government to get cabinet positions. That is WRONG to the basic core. WAY WRONG actually they tried to inhibit this concept but as we see Haitian people are just plain greedy and destructive so the country will not have a government because a couple makats either want jobs or their buddies to get jobs.

This is an illustration of lack of maturity not something allowed in the Constitution.

What is their to negotiate? This is not premised on ideas, or budgets, or projects, it is premised on people wanting jobs. If Micky negotiate on these grounds then IT IS OUT RIGHT CORRUPTION. Something Micky needs to try to stay away from and he is doing it.

Unless a PM has gone to prison or committed crimes and got convicted for them well then its over. Other then that, you cannot negotiate for jobs or cabinets positions unless the majority articulated a clear reason to do so. It has not happened because there is no reason to do it. They are doing dirt and getting revenge on Micky on the past election. I mean cheaters and criminals are blocking a country to work because they want jobs and pursue their personal fights.

Sorry, this was not the way framers of the Haitian Constitution intended the government to work.

Ppo2001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm personally for Rouzier but Micky must learn how to negotiate. He needs to stop alienating them cause don't like the way he's been treating them.

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
h1, I wouldn't respond to JC...

Tale li pral quote tet li, only to disagree with everything he already says.

He will soon receive new information that will totally nullify everything he just said...

Counting 1,,2,3....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mesi, manman Very Happy Smile

h1, se wap bay la, sa pa democratie, frem
m paka konpran ou pou vle pou neg yo jis pran neg la konsa
i know those guys in the chamber wants their part from the cakes, not all of them, but genyen ki vle
But, ou paka kont yo non. POLITICIS IS " A RAPPORT DE FORCE, BRO"
I agree they should move with the process, but ou paka fe menas paske DIKTATI PAKA TOUNEN AYITI ENCORE, FREM
M swete neg yo appwouve neg la si li meet all requirements. But, h1, wap pale de democratie, men kounie a ou di neg ap fe theat
ou pa konen se konsa politik fet. se banm ma ba ou
PREZIDAN MARTELLY, go ahead and get some negotiations going in order to move the country forward

Last edited by jeancelestin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ppo2001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even the 3 deputies he had allied with INITE in the lower house.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: