KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Rouzier Made $1,250,000 in 2010 and Paid Only $600 in Taxes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Rouzier Made $1,250,000 in 2010 and Paid Only $600 in Taxes Reply with quote Back to top

Legislative
Parliament: Rouzier Made $1,250,000 in 2010 and Paid Only $600 in Taxes
DetailsCategory: Legislative Published on Friday, 17 June 2011 00:38 Written by Orlando Aurelien ..Prime Minister Designate Daniel Gerard Rouzier
.PORT-AU-PRINCE, Hait - The commission analyzing the sumbitted documents on the Prime Minister-designate, Daniel-Gerard Rouzier is expected to decide unfavorably to his ratification.

Le Matin, is reporting according to its sources that the Prime Minister-designate's file is wrought with serious inconsistencies.

The commission's findings were submitted on Thursday to the Office of Pariliament and will include a recommendation that is said to be unfavorable.

The report will read that the Prime Minister designate has not yet provided his letter of appointment as honorary consul of the Jamaica. Rouzier submitted instead his letter of resignation in its place.

The Parliament is requiring another passport from Daniel Rouzier, he has already submitted one.

Lastly the commission will allege Rouzier of having committed tax evasion. It is claimed that in 2010 Rouzier made $1,240,000 US and had only paid a little more that $600 in taxes.

The members of this commission already visited several public institutions, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the national archives and the Department of immigration and emigration for research relating to the nationality of the Prime Minister designate.

The session to decide on the report of the special commission could be held this Friday at the Chamber of Deputies, according to what we have learned to a member of the bureau of this House.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No shock here!!!

dalida

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well to me, if that's the only problem he has, that's not a big deal at all.
We all know these guys don't pay taxes.
The president himself probably don't pay tax.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
No shock here!!!

Benny, se master crystall ball map rele neg sa!!! Laughing

Seriously though, the people accusing the man are no better then him you think them parliamentarians are paying taxes, it would be nice to know.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No schock here.

Nobody pays taxes in Haiti it's part of the culture.

It doesn't mean the man can't be of service to his country.

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i know nobody pay taxes in Haiti but can we blame them for doing their job.

change have to start somewhere to bad for Mr. Rouzier they choose to start with him but i don't see nothing wrong with the commission checking as much as they can on him.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bet you neg parlement sa yo nan menm basket ak Rouzier

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Micky campainged that he's gonna bring change to the country and the man he chose to help him bring that change is part of the problem.
How you want me to trust a guy who is a part of the problem to change the problem?
The prime minister is the highest administrative position in the country, he will be in charge of everything including collecting revenues usch as taxes.
And there you guys go again continue giving free passes to those guys. I think those guys cause as much arms to Haiti as Duvaliers, Aristid and Preval. Using the poor to make millions while failing to pay their taxes.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Micky campainged that he's gonna bring change to the country and the man he chose to help him bring that change is part of the problem.
How you want me to trust a guy who is a part of the problem to change the problem?
The prime minister is the highest administrative position in the country, he will be in charge of everything including collecting revenues usch as taxes.
And there you guys go again continue giving free passes to those guys. I think those guys cause as much arms to Haiti as Duvaliers, Aristid and Preval. Using the poor to make millions while failing to pay their taxes.

This problem has been going for ages before Rouzier or that fact you were ever born. The same people passing judgment on the man are no better so in all its BS.

Does the man deserve the job, well I think he does and given a chance to help his country. You are right though, how you gonna clean up a system you benefit from, well that is why the a good point but you know what the people passing judgment are no better then Rouzier its like a thief calling another a thief. The same people who cheated in the last election to keep power and now calling Rouzier a thief. Look, the man made his money clean, not in drug dealing, killing, and other criminal activities which I am not too sure you can say the same for those who calling Rouzier a political thug.

That is pure BS

sansan29

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only in Hait D. Rouzier can become Prime minister.As a business man making over 1million a year to pay only $600. WHOW. I, myself paid over twice that much every month in taxes, and I m not even in the same league with the Prime ministed nominee. This guy looked good on paper but when you start to analyze him; he started to come off as a phony and someone who commit tax embezzelement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: