KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRESIDENT MARTELLY HAS POWERFUL ENEMIES...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kompa Love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: PRESIDENT MARTELLY HAS POWERFUL ENEMIES... Reply with quote Back to top

3 men have been arrested for the murder of Guiteau Toussaint.

What really troubles me, is the fact they can go to a high profile and respected man's house just like that and execute him. A man who was working for the advancement of the country. He was going to implement a mortgage program to help the poor get housing...

In trying to look at the big picture, this only shows that there are people who will do anything to ensure President Michel Martelly is not succesful.

The President needs be very careful..

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - The Commissioner, Harrycidas Auguste, has arrested three political activists and they are being held as suspects in the assassination of Chairman of the National Bank of Credit, Guiteau Toussaint.

One suspect, reported by Radio Kiskeya is a former Lavalas activist name Yvon 'ZapZap' Antoine. An issue for his arrest was issued on Monday, however it is not known whether the man has any link to the murder.

Radio Kiskeya points to an interview given to Radio Metropole by the President's Chief of Staff, Thierry Mayard Paul, who said that in the ongoing criminal investigation, three political activists had been arrested.

Last December, ZapZap was accused of being involved in the skirmish on Champs des Mars between Martelly and INITE Party's Jude Celestin's supporters which left three persons injured and one man dead. Those chargers were dismissed.

ZapZap was said to had been jailed 5 years ago during the interim presidency of Gerald Latortue for participating in Operation Baghdad, a violent insurrection in the capital city.

The Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti (IJDH) fought to have him released, which the Preval government did in 2006.

http://www.defend.ht/news/articles/crime/1240-sources-police-arrest-3-suspects-in-guiteau-toussaint-case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked hmmm Twisted Evil This was definitley an orchestrated hit and it's sad. Condelences to the family. I really hope for the sake of the country our people can get it together. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Confused

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am sorry but this is the insurrection of the Lavalas movement and personally, if I was Micky please prepare, they are at work again because they know their political philosophy is crap so now they resort to killing. I say legitimately sooner then later Lavalas must be declared a terrorist organization and have the US and Canada a terrorists and hunt them down kill vicious dogs.

These people you don't play with them as well has financial cohort. To kill me a man of such stature and respect who actually developing banks and building projects shot dead like an animal like this.

This movement and all their financial need to be hunted down like dogs and remove, actually shipped tot he CIA field office in PAP and see how they start spitting their dirt.

People will see what Lavalas is about, trust me they will see. This smells like a Lavalas operation and if their papa is back so you know.

Rj production

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is just sad and a big coup to the country losing such a great man who was in the process of creating a great mortgage plan for the haitian in needs.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: