KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: WHAT WOULD YOU DO Reply with quote Back to top

Scenario:

You've a friend, (we'll call friend #1) who has a really nice girlfriend/boyfriend, a great person and he/she was always there for your friend, but your friend treats him/her like shyt, your friend schemes on him/her and really lets him/her down, and your friend refuses to let him/her go, cos he/she's real fine and makes your friend look good. Your friend is a really good friend to YOU, has been there for you in many situations, but you really feel sorry about the way he/she treats their significant other. Heres the deal, you found out that their significant other has recently been seeing another friend of yours, (we'll call friend #2) friend # 1 does not know friend # 2, friend #2 treats the 'abused' partner of friend #1 really well and when you see them together they are happy..

would you tell friend #1? out of obligation

would you say he/she deserves it....
(MAK)

san problem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I will not tell friend#1 about anything that I know because I know for a fact he/she is not treating him/her right. Then again, I will say inside of me since he/she is not treating him/her right someone got to do it. So, let it be. I would mind my own business

LoverGirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with san problem. i would mind my business but secretly be happy knowing that sooner or later the significant other will leave #1 and go to #2 since he/she is treating him/her better. Getting involve will only leave you holding the back. When it comes to relationship, i've learned the hard way to mind your business, no matter how unfair it is.

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la yon koze le yon neg kon jere yon bout bouboune.

koze sa plus en regard de yon fanm ke neg li ap bali anpil kakaa, epi zanmi yan li minm ap bien fe'l pou li, ap fe fanm sa tounin fanm anko, making her feel special.

Allooooooooooooooooo Nickenson Prudhomme.

l'essentiel min si se yon chien, depi li mete fanm lan hauteur ciel la, bagay ap fek kare bon nan main'l. la femme wants to feel special all the time.

Mezanmi pou kisa a la minute fanmmmmmmm sa pa rinmin jn relation en ye, li pa jete'l. don't understand humanity sometimes. fanm sa sipoze jete'l epi aller chercher happiness.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
A la yon koze le yon neg kon jere yon bout bouboune.

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , Kafou pinga ou tuém non pam
(MAK)

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO Reply with quote Back to top

SweetnessCarlyVice wrote:
Scenario:

You've a friend, (we'll call friend #1) who has a really nice girlfriend/boyfriend, a great person and he/she was always there for your friend, but your friend treats him/her like shyt, your friend schemes on him/her and really lets him/her down, and your friend refuses to let him/her go, cos he/she's real fine and makes your friend look good. Your friend is a really good friend to YOU, has been there for you in many situations, but you really feel sorry about the way he/she treats their significant other. Heres the deal, you found out that their significant other has recently been seeing another friend of yours, (we'll call friend #2) friend # 1 does not know friend # 2, friend #2 treats the 'abused' partner of friend #1 really well and when you see them together they are happy..

would you tell friend #1? out of obligation

would you say he/she deserves it....

CarlyVice,

I dont c any obligation to tell friend #1 anything... L'heure ou rinmin yon moun ou byen min'm yon bagay ou pa maltrete'l, ou pran swen'l ou protege'l Wink
If one is mistreating his/her mate nan temps sa, se di ou di moun'n bat zel, al papiyioner Cool

One Luv,

Kara

roselys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou tout tan map suiv ou mwen pat konnen si-w te gen bon kompran-n
konsa ou dechifre exactement sa sweetness la di e ou bal bonne repons.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carly,

It won't hurt to play CLUELESS Exclamation Exclamation just mind your own and jere koze'w.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: