Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI REGI GROOVE MASTER REVEALS HIS SECRET TO...............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI REGI GROOVE MASTER REVEALS HIS SECRET TO...............

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: TI REGI GROOVE MASTER REVEALS HIS SECRET TO............... Reply with quote Back to top

Being that Djakout keytarist TI REGI is a GYM nut, we asked him to share with his fans his secret recipe to staying in shape, in case some of you might want to hit the gym this Summer to stay in shape, or to change your diet. This is what he told me.

TI REGI: "During the week I eat nothing EXCEPT GRILLED CHICKEN, FISH, and SALAD. On the weekends when the band is playing, MWEN KA FE TI DEZOD, but as soon as the beginning of the week comes back around, it's all about GRILLED CHICKEN, FISH, and SALAD.....all week."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok for Grilled chicken
hmm let wait for salads
Hell no for the fish

And what about the gym ???
How many time he hits the gym per week ??
Hour or minutes of workout VS cardio ???

Thanks for sharing... need to get back my 10 packs Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-Regi good job for hitting the gym hard to keep the body in shape,paske mwen te we ou te komanse ap kontwole size 38 ou papa Laughing Laughing.Ou nan bon chimen an atis pa'm nan.

While at it,and if I may,I can give some scoop on the nutrition.Try to make your kitchen as safe as possible , get rid of all products with hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil,and throw away every products with high fructose corn syrup.

Buy organic products,organic fruit,and vegetables,free range poultry,meat and eggs whenever possible. menm lwil w'ap itilize pou fe manje a fok ou konn kisa pou'w itilize. Buy coconut oil or extra virgin oil,and use organic butter.

Consider organic raw nuts such as walnut and almond. Use some avocado too.When it comes to bread,I know that many of us usually consider whole wheat bread as a better option,but some whole wheat bread can turn into sugar just like the white flour.It's best to go with the one that's 100% whole grain. My preferred brand is Ezekiel. Se pa ayisyen ki fe'l Laughing Laughing.

A few things on my shopping list:

Meat: Organic chicken breast,and turkey breast

Fish: wild fish.
@ Bella since you don't like fish,you may want to consider a supplement,and I would suggest whole flaxseed.

eggs:Organic

Vegetables:spinach,romaine lettuce,cauliflower,broccoli, carrot,mixed green and many more.

res la pou mwen lolll.

rocketman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THAT'S WHAT'S UP REGI!!
I do almost the same exept you missing cereal every morning on ur list.
and sometimes eggs lol but man It's been almost 6 months haven't been
to the gym not good..

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BÈL SUJÈ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GYM TIME!!!

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dat's wassup! Summer is upon us, so jere sexy'w ti my friend Very Happy

TPouch is always in good shape 2 maintain his image, mee wants 2know his recipee toooo Mr. Green

One Luv,

Kara

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuttableman21 wrote:
T-Regi good job for hitting the gym hard to keep the body in shape,paske mwen te we ou te komanse ap kontwole size 38 ou papa Laughing Laughing.Ou nan bon chimen an atis pa'm nan.

While at it,and if I may,I can give some scoop on the nutrition.Try to make your kitchen as safe as possible , get rid of all products with hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil,and throw away every products with high fructose corn syrup.

Buy organic products,organic fruit,and vegetables,free range poultry,meat and eggs whenever possible. menm lwil w'ap itilize pou fe manje a fok ou konn kisa pou'w itilize. Buy coconut oil or extra virgin oil,and use organic butter.

Consider organic raw nuts such as walnut and almond. Use some avocado too.When it comes to bread,I know that many of us usually consider whole wheat bread as a better option,but some whole wheat bread can turn into sugar just like the white flour.It's best to go with the one that's 100% whole grain. My preferred brand is Ezekiel. Se pa ayisyen ki fe'l Laughing Laughing.

A few things on my shopping list:

Meat: Organic chicken breast,and turkey breast

Fish: wild fish.
@ Bella since you don't like fish,you may want to consider a supplement,and I would suggest whole flaxseed.

eggs:Organic

Vegetables:spinach,romaine lettuce,cauliflower,broccoli, carrot,mixed green and many more.

res la pou mwen lolll.

Right here cuttableman said it right with the nutrition this is the bible right here, I know I how to lost weight maintain it!!!! Laughing

Ti Regi, brother you are partially right grilled chicken and fish and salad can be good but all week, come on man!!!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: