KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Anthony Weiner and his Weiner..lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Anthony Weiner and his Weiner..lol Reply with quote Back to top

Have you guys heard about this???

That's all they're talking about out here..NY congressman who's married got caught sending pics of himself to some random chicks from FB and Twitter and now all this other crap is coming out about how he was texting them and ish. He never physically met the chicks nor engaged in any sexual encounters outside of his marriage so....

Is sexting cheating?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good thing we're not all Congressmen/women! Shocked

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:

lol Laughing Laughing en hein Laughing Razz

so what's your response there sir JVJ? Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vava

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Anthony Weiner and his Weiner..lol Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Have you guys heard about this???

That's all they're talking about out here..NY congressman who's married got caught sending pics of himself to some random chicks from FB and Twitter and now all this other crap is coming out about how he was texting them and ish. He never physically met the chicks nor engaged in any sexual encounters outside of his marriage so....

Is sexting cheating?

PODYAB POOR GUY WITH HIS LITTLE WEINER, IT MATCHES HIS NAME:lol: Laughing Laughing

I don't necessarilly consider SEXTING cheating all the time. i mean it's wrong, but not cheating per say... I don't know. Confused Confused If there's never been any physical contacts & they've never met, i don't think it's that big of deal. i don't know, my 2 centimes wi Daph Laughing Laughing

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With a last name like that..he just made it too easy for comedians and writers Laughing Laughing Laughing

Another one bites the dust with social media...at this point they all get what they deserve...yo komanse pi mal passe Pro Athletes yo Rolling Eyes

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:

He should have known better than that. Politicians are so tone-deaf...so arrogant! A firebrand like Weiner shoulda known he was in the right-wing's crosshairs.

Didn't Chris Lee of NY just get kicked out for soliciting through Craigs list?

What they're gonna do is confound Weiner's situation with John Ensign's (who was having an actual affair) or Mark Foley or anyone else who's had any type of sexual dalliances...and make it seem like they're all the same.

This is politics. Weiner just got his dck cut off!

Now the question is, would you NYers still elect him mayor?

FoFo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like JVJ stated, as a congressman/ PUBLIC FIGURE,
he should have known better. leuw konen ou anba
yeux konsa, ou fait respew!

As far as sexting, is it cheating? depends.. pou mwen
gen physical and mental cheating Laughing If you're texting
about it, most likely you PLAN on puting your words
into action in a near future.

The media is blowing it outta proportion ( of course, they
live for this kind of drama) but Weiner asked for that one.

FoFo #1♥

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:

He should have known better than that. Politicians are so tone-deaf...so arrogant! A firebrand like Weiner shoulda known he was in the right-wing's crosshairs.

Didn't Chris Lee of NY just get kicked out for soliciting through Craigs list?

What they're gonna do is confound Weiner's situation with John Ensign's (who was having an actual affair) or Mark Foley or anyone else who's had any type of sexual dalliances...and make it seem like they're all the same.

This is politics. Weiner just got his dck cut off!

Now the question is, would you NYers still elect him mayor?

I love how everyone except for Fofo and Vava didn't asnwer my question wi Razz Laughing Laughing Thanks ladies Very Happy

The guy is just a moron...these politicians and their freaking egos. Weiner made everyone forget about Schwarzeneger. If he had admitted it from the beginning ehhh I think NY'ers would've been more prone to letting this one slide but the coverup, the lies, the oh I got hacked crap just did him in.

All the prominent Dems are backing away from him. His wife is Secretary Clinton's close aide and President Clinton presided over their wedding just a year ago..Craziness Confused la degaje'l Arrow

As for wheter sexting is cheating..ehhh Idk. It's not cheating to me cuz he didn't eff anyone physically but bagay ti sekre sa yo could lead to trouble. Additionally I love how some people say it's an emotional thing, I don't think so. I think he was just getting his rocks off (my deux centimes) Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: