KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's an ok song. It's cute but it doesn't sound new. Pandan map koute li, mwen gen yon zanmim ki te la ki pran chante player san li pa menm we se pat sa! Ti mesye yo pa innover menm pou musik sa, it's the same stuff over again. Parol yo bel, but melodie a repetitif. we heard it before, but mwen konn fanatik carimi yo ap toujou we li bon Laughing

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joana205

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same feeling as Bambi it's like I already heard the song before. It does not seem new to me at all either. Nothing spectacular it's an ok song.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPEKOK

Your comment on the CARIMI song can be added here just like everyone else. No need to start a NEW thread for it just to give your review of the song. You are more than welcome to post what you had HERE ON THIS THREAD.

Thank you.

KM!

knowzy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
It's an ok song. It's cute but it doesn't sound new. Pandan map koute li, mwen gen yon zanmim ki te la ki pran chante player san li pa menm we se pat sa! Ti mesye yo pa innover menm pou musik sa, it's the same stuff over again. Parol yo bel, but melodie a repetitif. we heard it before, but mwen konn fanatik carimi yo ap toujou we li bon

Dæz a song have 2 sound ÑÜ in order 2 B a hit?? Dæz a composer have 2 innovate hiz stÿle in Æch and Æch tune ?? The song iz simply grÆt Y cant we admit it?? na-p chèché la petite fourmi

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Honestly, it's an ok song. I have to admit it didn't give me goosebumps (like POR FAVOR did when i heard it for the first time) but I am quite sure live it may be totally hot.

Good luck CaRiMi with the rest of the album.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just hope they have better music then that in the album..cause for me...it's just ok..NoThing Extra Rolling Eyes

Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That song sounds really nice. Carimi and Black Alex. I like the Guitar grooves. And for course the keyboard sounds so relaxing. Smile

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is growing on me little by little. It is good. I like Black's voice. I had to listen to it a few times. I don't know, after listenning to Skah shah cd my expectation for kompa music went up very high. The song is just into the limit of a Carimi song. One thing i know it will be off the hook live.

Melokompa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is nothing special about this song in terms of groove or lyrical content. As far as Black i don't see what purpose he serves for the song. In my opinion Black Alex is being used by Carimi and T-Vice as part their marketing strategy to expand their demographic market or to appease those have accused them as they play for the bourgeoise crowd. I hope that Black Alex gets a decent paycheck for that crap.

PIYO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melokompa wrote:
There is nothing special about this song in terms of groove or lyrical content. As far as Black i don't see what purpose he serves for the song. In my opinion Black Alex is being used by Carimi and T-Vice as part their marketing strategy to expand their demographic market or to appease those have accused them as they play for the bourgeoise crowd. I hope that Black Alex gets a decent paycheck for that crap.

Melokompa Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Wink

Sa ou di yan ginyin yon tres bel logic ladann.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: