KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is a change of pace, I think! It's obviously getting mixed reviews.

I think it's nice but I think CARIMI can do better.

I have a feeling they are keeping us holding our breath for the whole album because the best is yet to come.

The "Couvre Feux" song should be formidable.

AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa love..

why...? why? let the people talk !!!

a little story...I remember 2 years ago...Carlo had me listened to a song.... at first I was like..nooooooo sa pa fini trop bon...but guess what now...mwen sou is now one of carimi hottest song.

Les gouts et les couleurs ne se disputent pas...that is why I keep my mouth shuuuuuut..but I bet with you SOB'S this friday wil go on fire.

My personal opinion...I have learned to not criticize a song after 2 days of its release...give it sometimes.

But I honestly think it's a great song and have the potential to become the next kidnapping...CARIMI MAY NEVER BEAT THE BANG BANG...same as Lakol could never beat Ole Ole....Tabout could never beat NY city....Mizik mizik could never beat le nap fait lanmou album..etc...so many examples

anyways..as fan....a friend...GREAT JOB CARIMI..

aki

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM èske mizik la gen tan kòmanse deplwaye sou ou Laughing Laughing Laughing
I know u feel da song Wink

famnnatal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am loving the beat and I can only imagine what they can do with the live version.

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's aight, like it but not in love with it.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog wrote:
It's aight, like it but not in love with it.

Soon 2 b
But let me know when that happen
P.S. Don't reply now n say u fall in luv Razz Razz Razz Take ur time Laughing Laughing Laughing

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon bagay.....very catchy, soon to be a HIT. Cool

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with a lot of people that BLACK Alex didn't bring much to the song .

chak jou mwen tande chante sa samble mwen pi rinmin...

It's a typical CARIMI song nothing more nothing less.

BISSO NA BISSO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY is the only one who was able to recognize that the song is a remix of Player and the guitar solo is just a modification of the beat from R U Ready. As I said before CARIMI is over publicized and they can't really keep up with their popularity (something T-Vice, Tabou, Micky have been able to do in the past).
I'm waiting to see what the rest of the album sounds like but this single doesn't impress me.

yef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is ok for me, but as said in another post.....the keyboard groove has Nicky's signature all over it.......that's not carimi style groove.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: