KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roselys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing new for me in this song is the subject (andicape is a rare subject in the hmi) but sound like kabrit tomazo menm plum menm plumay

kompekok

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, but this one doesn't do it for me; I've heard much better release recently than this one (i.e. Bonita, Fado, Division ect…).

menkonpa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I heard tHIS SONG A FEW TIMES, AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTING THIS SONG (SAYING IT'S OK, IT WILL GROW ON PEOPLE) IS BECAUSE IT'S BY CARIMI.
tHE SONG COULD BE EASILY TREATED AS GARBAGE IF IT WAS MADE BY A SMALL BAND.
I am sure that in live performances, Carimi will take this song to a new level.
Like someone earlier said, I wasnt expecting a BLACK ALEX COllabo on a love song, remember what this guy did on DENYE OKAZYON.
A few notes on the musical aspect of the song.
The guitar is overwhelming, it needs to be a little smoother. TROP GROOVE.
AND IT IS TRUE, AT LEAST IN MY OPINION THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AN OLD CARIMI.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zin4ever

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what da hell is that? kissa carimi baye la? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I know those carimi fans would love this

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompekok,& ROSELYS menkonpa
LET THE MUSIC WORK ......... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink Wink Wink
MUSICE LA SMOOTH ...... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

CARIMI ROCKS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was expecting Carimi to drop the hottest single, but it did not happen.. i know for sure they have better song then that... Ne ways the song is ok when you listen to it more then once.. Nap tann album lan..

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti mesye pa betize tande...Chante is a potential hit.

This song will turn into HIT once they start playing it live.

Neg yo ap travay serieu... I love the BEAT.

THIS IS PURE CARIMI.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NegKreyol saw bezwen pale fè Laughing Laughing Laughing
Taleu ou pwal tande on bagay!!!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the song. It's got a Player flavor in it, I like the keyboard groove at the end. I expected more from Black Alex. The song will grow on you after listening to it a couple of times. To say that it's got HIT written all over it, don't know about that. Then again, the public is the deciding factor.

Good job CaRiMi and Black La.

Banm komanse PEDALE KOMPA'm nan. Laughing

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aaaaaaaaaaa carimi dessan kansonl sous mwen ak music tete en ba sa......Me not impress... Rolling Eyes ......mwen tande ampil nan nous ap pale de on GROW ON YOU....MA RETOUNIN A FEW WEEKS FROM NOW.....BUT I DOUBT IT......... Idea

By the way BLACK ALEX IS ANNOYING NAN MUSIC LA TO ME...TAPE'M SUR LES NERS A MORT.. Twisted Evil ...

BLACK LA SE AK PAPILLON POUL TRAVAY Idea

--Winston Churchill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: