KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LISTEN: CARIMI'S NEW SINGLE BAN'M PERMISSION WITH BLACK ALEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Negjacmel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S AIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT !

Ben1265

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it, but it's not coming close to the 4 or 5 great song of their first album.
Unless they have something better, Carimi will continue to chase its old fame...

AKI_VARAONSITE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That song is not my favorite song of the upcoming album (Carlo's DWI song is)...however this is a hit...believe me guys. Give it a couple of days...and vini pale avek mwen.

Richard I know coming from me may not sounds serious..(being a patizan of carimi) but man...you have got it dog...magic touch ..great talent always.

EPI FANATIC CARIMI NY YO ...SOB'S AP TANN NOU VENDREDI.

AKI

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diasporadyol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's a really nice and simple song. I like the way they used black very different..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its aight.......Carimi can do better then that...I thought i was gonna be better then that..

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest!!!!

This song is a borderline song. Not bubblegum totally but at the same time it does have a catchy tune.

So it will be interesting to see how they do it!!!!

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
To be honest!!!!
This song is a borderline song. Not bubblegum totally but at the same time it does have a catchy tune.
So it will be interesting to see how they do it!!!!

2 b Honest H1 di'm sa'w wè Laughing Laughing Laughing

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FOR SOME REASON I LIKE THIS SONG. ESPECIALLY THE BEGINING I COULD SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE BEGINING WITH BLACK ALEX BUT GO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE GUYS...BEL GROOVE LIVE LAN TRACK LA GOOD STUFF...

LIKE DUKE SAY:"DU BON BAGAY" MWEN MIN MWEN DI "LA DIFFERENCE" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
FOR SOME REASON I LIKE THIS SONG. ESPECIALLY THE BEGINING I COULD SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE BEGINING WITH BLACK ALEX BUT GO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE GUYS...BEL GROOVE LIVE LAN TRACK LA GOOD STUFF...

LIKE DUKE SAY:"DU BON BAGAY" MWEN MIN MWEN DI "LA DIFFERENCE" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Se sa'w wè Robie Rob Razz Razz Razz ON dire m'ta vle wè menm bagay avè'w
Mwen menm m'ap tann vwazen an
An atandan H1 sa'w wè Laughing Laughing Laughing B honest Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yes Carimi... Black Alex will come back Razz Razz Razz

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the MP3 version
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/permission.mp3

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: