KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

let's have a party for our girl EY...today there shouldn't be any topic but to show love to the fabulous mis B bop
muahzzzzzz
Razz
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

b-ray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hola tout moun,kote fete la ye la a.
HAPPY TIBEF DAY EY. ENJOYYYYYYYY

salime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Knock... Knock.... Anyone here?
Hello Ladies, Happy Friday Very Happy
Hope everyone is doing well....
Scenario for you:
A friend of mine is closed to 40 years old, she is not married and she is not dating anyone. However, she has an "associate" , they have sex casually fromn time to time. They are both not interested in dating each other. She asked me she would like to have a child and is trying to find out what is the best way to make it happened.
Her options are:
old fashion way, adoption, in vitro....

She is doing well for her self financially, has her own house, some money saved up, car is paid down, steady job, and owns her own business as well.
She asked you to make a case by presenting which one of the options might be the most feasible and approachable one.

What would you suggest?
She is very serious about getting pregnant.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

salime wrote:
Scenario for you:
A friend of mine is closed to 40 years old, she is not married and she is not dating anyone. However, she has an "associate" , they have sex casually fromn time to time. They are both not interested in dating each other. She asked me she would like to have a child and is trying to find out what is the best way to make it happened.
Her options are:

She is doing well for her self financially, has her own house, some money saved up, car is paid down, steady job, and owns her own business as well.
She asked you to make a case by presenting which one of the options might be the most feasible and approachable one.

What would you suggest?

Well I don't ever advocate for anyone to be single mother...it's tough out there and I love two parent households, it's what I know so if she can go the traditional way I'm all for it. If he is a willing partner to have a child with why can't he be a willing husband to have a child with as well? and what's this nonsense about casual partner blah blah blah...are they together or not?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
salime wrote:
Scenario for you:
Her options are:

What would you suggest?

Well I don't ever advocate for anyone to be single mother...it's tough out there and I love two parent households, it's what I know so if she can go the traditional way I'm all for it. If he is a willing partner to have a child with why can't he be a willing husband to have a child with as well? and what's this nonsense about casual partner blah blah blah...are they together or not?

They are not together, and I don't beleive on both sides they want to be together as a couple... i don't know i guess it works for them to be just sex partners lol... now whether or not he would agree to be her sperm donor, I really don't know.
I hear you on the two households parents, but she has to be realistic, she is not getting any younger, so would it be wise for her to wait to see if she would hopefully meet someone and have a child(the clock is really ticking)? Unfortunately, us women we don't have the luxury to wait and have a child at any age like men!

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

salime wrote:
daphnee wrote:
salime wrote:
Scenario for you:
Her options are:

What would you suggest?

They are not together, and I don't beleive on both sides they want to be together as a couple... i don't know i guess it works for them to be just sex partners lol... now whether or not he would agree to be her sperm donor, I really don't know.
I hear you on the two households parents, but she has to be realistic, she is not getting any younger, so would it be wise for her to wait to see if she would hopefully meet someone and have a child(the clock is really ticking)? Unfortunately, us women we don't have the luxury to wait and have a child at any age like men!

to each their own I guess. But being a single mother is not something anyone really looks forward to neither. I guess she would have to weigh her pros and cons on this one.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think she should go for it. Which ever one she chooses.

Does the guy already have kids?

if he does or doesn't would he be willing to have a child with her?

If she thinks he would be a good father and he is willing I would go for it.

At least the child would have a father in the picture.

I know being a single mother is not ideal but not everybody's cards align perfectly. If she financially stable and educated that is another plus.

Just because you are single mother doesn't mean your kids will turn out like hoodrats.

I always told myself if I wasn't married or had no hope of getting married by 35, I would have me a child one way or another.

I cannot give her any other advice that what I would have done myself.

salime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Ladies,
I think she is is still deciding her options... i know she is considering asking him to be the father but with no tie... IF he wants to be involved ok.. but right now she is not forcing it on him...

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With no tie to her or with no tie to the child?

I thought the whole point of asking someone you know to father your child is so the child can have a father in the picture.

I could be wrong.

salime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
With no tie to her or with no tie to the child?

I thought the whole point of asking someone you know to father your child is so the child can have a father in the picture.

I could be wrong.

Siro,
I see your point but I think what she is saying is that, she does not want to force him be in the picture, unless he wants too. Ultimately, she really wants to make a baby and hopes he will agree to that. Financially, it is cheaper that way(invitro and buying sperm are costly) However, if he wants to be there as a parnt, she is ok with that. But if he is not, she will be ok too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 72 of 73

Jump to: