KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He came out with that testimony a while back.

But hey.. only he knows whether he is still Gay or not.

But he is one heck of a gifted gospel artist.

I am a fan.

Sometimes I wonder if it is always good to come out with all testimonies, because the human in us will always start to doubt cetain things and be a little bit skeptical. And that's only natural.

Honestly when i'm listening to a preacher I don't want to know anything that they have done or haven't done, because that can stand in the way of my blessing.

Once i know, it changese everything.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
He came out with that testimony a while back.

But hey.. only he knows whether he is still Gay or not.

But he is one heck of a gifted gospel artist.

I am a fan.

Sometimes I wonder if it is always good to come out with all testimonies, because the human in us will always start to doubt cetain things and be a little bit skeptical. And that's only natural.

Honestly when i'm listening to a preacher I don't want to know anything that they have done or haven't done, because that can stand in the way of my blessing.

Once i know, it changese everything.

oh is that what they call it "testimony"? I thought he just came out and stated that he repressed his urges. oh well "tomatoe", "tomato". Razz I still think he's a great gospel singer but as for praying the gay out of someone ehhh Confused

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daf, you are funny.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen many women go from GAY to STRAIGHT... but I don't think I ever heard of a MAN going from Gay to Straight... Does it work?? Only a person in those shoes will be able to answer that question.. but it surely does make a mind wonder..

If a guy told me he was GAY and is over it, I think I'll have a sour taste in my mouth.. Just a tad. I think the visions in my mind would enable me to move forward. Btu we can definitely be friends! I love having Gay or Gay Confused Males in my life!

Anyway... He can have that conversation with GOD.. and let him be the judge of that...

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kattdakitten wrote:
Hello Chicas! Just a pitt stop to say hello. How is life by you? you summer, so far? Hugs and kisses to you all.

Hey Hunny Bunny!.. Sakapfet dear!... Hello right back at ya! Hope your Summer been good thus far! Summer been busy but fun and memorable. No complaints! Hope all is the same for you! Stop by more often.. Well I need to do the same. I traveled with no gadgets so Im limited but Ill catch up sooner than later! KIT.
BTW: Saw your pic w my Bestie! SEXAYY! Keep it up Sexy Lady! MUAH! xoxo

BOP!

salime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Ladiessssssssssssssssssss Very Happy
Just a quick hello, I am a bit tired.. coming back from a 18 days Vacation from the Motherland!! Love my country!!
Haiti is a beautiful country, visisted a few places I have never been before: out of few selections, I cant stop talking about Port Salut.. such a nice, quiet town, with white sandy beaches, clear blue water, Paradise on earth!! I am already making plans to go back soon for a few more days!

salime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Ladiessssssssssssssssssss Very Happy
Just a quick hello, I am a bit tired.. coming back from a 18 days Vacation from the Motherland!! Love my country!!
Haiti is a beautiful country, visisted a few places I have never been before: out of few selections, I cant stop talking about Port Salut.. such a nice, quiet town, with white sandy beaches, clear blue water, Paradise on earth!! I am already making plans to go back soon for a few more days!

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HOLLA LADIES !!!

Are you gonna be there at the LABOR DAY ???

YES --- NO --- MAYBE ( answer it please Laughing Laughing Laughing )

If YES ----> Why we would not make a little meeting on the NY (like some restaurants, hot place to meet & chit chat)

So it was just an idea ---> let me know what u thinking about it ???

FoFo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe for me. Havent purchased the ticked yet,
if i can get the vacation days from work, i'll be
there. KM ladies reunion, sounds like fun Very Happy

FoFo #1♥

salime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies,
Any of you planning to attend the Kassav show in NY? If yes where have you purchased your tickets. TicketMaster shows them as non available.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 71 of 73

Jump to: