KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: WOMEN's CORNER... :-) Reply with quote Back to top

Just thinking out of the box here.. A sistah is trying to find some fun and interesting things to do both ON and OFFline to consume alot of down time. Today I thought of having a Women's ROOM in this section of the Board.. Just a General Discussion of Women Topics whatever they may be... Fashion, Career, Love, Sex, Relationship, Health, Motherhood, Books, Housing, Poetry/Writing Travel.. Whatever floats a woman's boat. Talk about whatever.. Have our own "FB: Whats on your mind" (hopefully Pat is alright w it)

But then I feel bad for the men. I surely don't wanna leave them out even tho I am. Laughing But then again yap bien jere ko yo deja! They dominate the Politics & Sports so just a lil something for the women since we're a little differently minded from the men. Laughing

Ok I wouldn't kick them out entirely. I love my KM Men.. But just wanted a woman to woman type of flow.. IDK I'll let you guys decide on that.

IDK, Just a food for thought...

Kreola, Karamel, Daph', Siromyel, Vava, Evie, Michou.. and the rest of my KM Muchachas... Sa nou di na sa? Ya down for it?? I wouldn't wanna get started and end up talking to myself.. I got time on my hands but not that much... compran!? Laughing

Last edited by PlusHfully Yours on Mon May 30, 2011 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm down...go for it EY Very Happy Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up for it!

great idea!

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just read the message on Facebook, so yeah I am ok with that Very Happy

One Luv,

Kara

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ballon' an nan pied'w...Shooter lew vle! Laughing Laughing
Even with this pc restriction at work, I'll sneak in from time to time to give my input Wink

vava

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OFF COURSE I'M DOWN CHICA... Very Happy

EVEN IF NOT 100% Crying or Very sad

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great idea!

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey !!

Let's have somes fun herre ---> Makeup, Fashion, Beauty products, Diet tips and all Very Happy Very Happy

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yaaayyyy!!!! Awesome!!

Hey Bella! M'konnen ou la! Ou la avan'm at that!... I got in touch w the women of KM that are on FB.. and notified them of this thread. They'll stop by Im sure when time allows.

Woy bam voye text bay LadyK avan li touyem!

SO LADIESSSSS.... We can kick things off... Gosh where should we start. Actually Ill pass the baton to another.. See where your mind is at! .. The first topic await Chicalitas!... Lets get it rolling.. Very Happy Very Happy

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You know me --> hahhahahha @ EY Laughing Laughing

I have somes topics I would like to talk about ladies

---> What is the deal with FAKE body (butt implants, or sillicone breast stuff) ??? OK I know ---> Se news trends lan (fashion stuff)

Question: Eske nou nan trends sa'a ??? Or Eske nou deja pense explore trends sa'a ???

Answer: Didn't try it yet ---> Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Par kont I figure se BIG TURN ON for a ladies to have BIG BUTT (God forget something on that area for my case)

YOU opinion ladies !!!???!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 1 of 73

Jump to: