KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ketket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey ladies...i think i kinda like this post...i hope u dont mind me joining...

as for the fake boobies and booties,...its not something i dnt think i will ever try becuz i have enuff of both..My D cups and big booty fits me perfectly... and plus i like to be real from head to toe..not a single fake thing in my body..lol

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VAVA honey.. All you need is a lil push up bra epi ou na bizness!

SIRO.. Fe yon ti donation na DDD's yo.. pou'm ka jere ti flatty mwen genyen larrr! LOL!! JK.. Yea chica.. take me as I am. Si'w pa renmen li, Adios!

KetKet.. Hey Chicalita!.. Welcome to OUR lil Woman to Woman corner. This is open to ALL KM LADIES! So Bienvenidos.. kick off your shoes...(hope your toes are done!) and relax... SMILE.

and AYAYAY! You been blessed in all the right places huh, Ket!? Lucky you! Some of us aren't as blessed.. <sniffles> but as much as I talk my junk, I can't ever inject a thing in this body of mine. I can "eject" a few things.. but "inject".. NAH!! Unless.. well... Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay I have a TWIST question to the INITIAL question...

What if you were given a 20K Gift Certificate right now from the best Surgeon in town.. willing to do anything that you want them to perform on you.. Would you go for the offer?? and there's no "I'll sell the certificate".. no "Ill give it to my friend". Its either you take the offer or you pass on it..??? I'm not asking what would you get done with it.. Just asking would you TAKE IT or LEAVE IT.... Idea

ketket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm dats a hard question...as much as that sounds so sweet ...i will pass it..i love myself too much to do a thing...no thanks!! nothing a lil exercise wouldnt do...im not goin under the knife...lol

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MMMHHHH....

DAMN EY!

If I'm done having kids... I might have some things that I could get fixed with that money LOL!

But on a serious thought honestly I really doubt it.

I ;m a believer in not going under the knife unless you have to.

michoulove

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@EY: Im loving this idea.

I sooo needed this.

I'll be black, I mean back. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Missed you guys, btw!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Missed you more Michou! Im so ready for you to come back and hang.. xoxo

20K... Man listen.. How many days do I need to take out of work?? How long is the recovery.. Cause a sistah going in. One life to live so why not! I wouldn't do anything drastic though. Like walk out looking like Barbie! or OD like Lil Kim.. but I'd go for the offer..

Barbiegirl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love my padded bra, I need a little extra Laughing Laughing
But I love my butt the way it is so I wouldn't change it.

The only part of my body that I don't like are my calves, they're too big so I can never find high boots that fits, so that what's I would have done if I had 20 K.

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Take the 20k and save it for a ltr date when I feel it necessary to use.

Eppps mesdames..m te mande ou kesyon wi!! What would you guys do if your dude says he was taking that "Ti sylvain" thing?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DAPH,

That would not sit too well with me at all.

That stuff is not good for a guy to use.

Not good for your health.

And besides... I can't go 72 hours.

So what is he going to be doing with the rest of the time?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 3 of 73

Jump to: