Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WOMEN's CORNER... :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 71, 72, 73  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
You know me --> hahhahahha @ EY Laughing Laughing

I have somes topics I would like to talk about ladies

---> What is the deal with FAKE body (butt implants, or sillicone breast stuff) ??? OK I know ---> Se news trends lan (fashion stuff)

Question: Eske nou nan trends sa'a ??? Or Eske nou deja pense explore trends sa'a ???

Answer: Didn't try it yet ---> Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Par kont I figure se BIG TURN ON for a ladies to have BIG BUTT (God forget something on that area for my case)

YOU opinion ladies !!!???!!!

ok let's get started...lol Very Happy

No never did the fake butt, fake boobs..I have plenty boobs to spare as for the butt ehhh Laughing I am curious to see what silicone feels like though. (no Ellen) Laughing Have any of you ever felt the silicone implants? I mean I've seen the chicks with the fake breasts and such on tv and pics but that's about it. Do those chicken cutlet things, wonder bras, and padded underwear they sell at the stores qualify as fakes too? Either way nahh never tried any of them.

Now as for another topic, since it's on the board already. How would you guys feel if your dude tried that "ti sylvain" thing out?

Last edited by daphnee on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
impartial

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Ladies - I had to come see what this is about and of course your first topic fake butts Cool Very Happy - I probably won't be here too much and can't stay long but I love the idea and will try to stop by every so often to stay in the "loop" -

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:

No never did the fake butt, fake boobs..I have plenty boobs to spare as for the butt ehhh Laughing I am curious to see what silicone feels like though. (no Ellen) Laughing Have any of you ever felt the silicone implants? I mean I've seen the chicks with the fake breasts and such on tv and pics but that's about it. Do those chicken cutlet things, wonder bras, and padded underwear they sell at the stores qualify as fakes too? Either way nahh never tried any of them.

Now as for another topic, since it's on the board already. How would you guys feel if your dude tried that "ti sylvain" thing out?

Thank God for the boobies department --> don't have to complaint that much. But I Love the push-up bra and something I put TWO bras on me (it's make my boobies bigger--> stole the idea from Nicki Minaj Laughing Laughing )

was more for curiosity ---> to feel the Huge breast effect Razz Razz Laughing Laughing (Men mwen satisfè avek regular size mwen for now)

Par kont the booty parts ---> Something MISSING big time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad When I go to wear somes clothes (feel it..) ---> AND I am really into buy those fake ass (just to have the feeling ---> only for 1 time of What is it to wear a Big booty .. Fake or not Laughing Laughing Laughing )

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Thank God for the boobies department --> don't have to complaint that much. But I Love the push-up bra and something I put TWO bras on me (it's make my boobies bigger--> stole the idea from Nicki Minaj Laughing Laughing )

was more for curiosity ---> to feel the Huge breast effect Razz Razz Laughing Laughing (Men mwen satisfè avek regular size mwen for now)

Par kont the booty parts ---> Something MISSING big time Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad When I go to wear somes clothes (feel it..) ---> AND I am really into buy those fake ass (just to have the feeling ---> only for 1 time of What is it to wear a Big booty .. Fake or not Laughing Laughing Laughing )

wait, so you tried that padded booty panties thing or not??

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:

NOt yet

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I have somes topics I would like to talk about ladies

---> What is the deal with FAKE body (butt implants, or sillicone breast stuff) ??? OK I know ---> Se news trends lan (fashion stuff)

Question: Eske nou nan trends sa'a ??? Or Eske nou deja pense explore trends sa'a ???

No, I have not tried any of the above. From time to time, I will invest a few dollars on some those Push-Up Bras from Victoria's Secret, that's about yet. Razz As far my buttock, I got enough of that, no enhancement needed Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lets get this party started riiiightt... Laughing

Good Lookin' Bella! Wink

Hmmmm... I don't think I can insert anything in my body. IDK.. mess around dude squeezes my tetas and they burst! lol! I USED to have too much boobs. Got rid of them so now I have a decent mouth full. Laughing Big Boobies aren't as great as one thinks. IDK Guess depends on how big you have them but please ain't nothing a Frederick of Hollywood Bra can't "AMP" you up some! Dang I started this post late. Fredericks had a HOT sale on their AMP bras last week! Dont worry, I'll keep ya'll posted for future findings on this thread.. wink!!

Bella its okay Mama.. Im rockin a lil flatty myself. LOL! Everyone has their opinions on it. I wouldn't inject anything in my rear.. I dont have that big of an ass. Po diab mwen but Im content. I think the only reason I'd want a bigger butt is so I can do the Booty Clap & Shake it Fast for my partner. I think it would add some spice in the bedroom cause I swear I become "ISIS" in the bedroom. I just wish I had the "ISIS" ass... But its not enough for me to go out and BUY one. I must say, I've considered doing a Fat Transfer believe it or not but I said AH.. tchuip! Ill spend my money on something else. I'll rock this flatty as is. Ki mele'm. It gets the job done.

OHH BTWWW.. I went to a Private strip show few weeks back. Female Stripper dancing for a bunch of men. You know I was all in the mix with my popcorn and pen and paper. Laughing Anyway dudes were slapping her butt with no mercy. Im like dang Shorty.. deye'w pa femal. She's like Shhh.. lil secret, the more your ass gets smacked, the plumpier it will get. She's like Believe me on this one. Her butt wasn't like BAM, it was alright but I've seen strippers with bigger rears. She told me how her butt was never that big. It's all the slappin' she gets. She's like Trust me! So you already know.. next time I was w my partner, I was like you need to slap this a lil harder Papi... Save me a few G's! Haaa!!

Last edited by PlusHfully Yours on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
daphnee wrote:

NOt yet

I think I mentioned this before. So you know Miami and their flea markets right.. Two years ago I went browsing in one and of course there's that one lady trying to get you to buy lingerie from them. The nerve of this woman was like Ay.. com hiyah.. dis fo you. She pulled out a Butt Pad Underwear. I was ROTF! Im not sure if I was laughing at her calling me out.. or the underwear itself. Im like DANG I know Im rocking a flatty but dang Im sayin'.. Aint gotta call me out! OO! Laughing Long story short, my girls talked me into getting it. Im like Screw it! Why not! Bagay la te $10.. mwen achete'l.. It was funny looking but Im like let me try it. As a matter of fact.. lemme give you guys a before and after visual! Im already cracking up at myself over it..

BEFORE

AFTER

My Booty like I just came from Africa! Ooooh Yeaaaa Laughing Laughing Laughing

Those photos are of me trying it on right after I purchased it..

But one day I said.. lemme now try this one on a Real Deal kinda tip. I wore it once to work pou'm teste'l. I sat down and felt like I sat on a pillowtop bed! Like a Diaper! hehe! After an hour, I went to the bathroom and it took it off.. I was so straight w that.. Ba'm flatty banger mwen an ****!

vava

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been blessed with both Boobs and Butt gracefully Very Happy so i don't have to worry about getting any of these things done. however i wanted a lil lift for my boobies to be more "perkier" LOL. that's about all i would do.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL WELL WELL...

I see this section has been very active already.

Fake boobs padded bras?

Don't need them... In fact I can afford to share some of my DDDs.

In fact, I might consider a reduction after I have children if they det any bigger.

FAKE BUTT padded undies...

Maybe I could use it (some might argue) but I don't want it.

I might not have been first in line when God was giving out booties but I think mine suits me just fine.

S'ak pa kontan ansanm avec li... anbake!

I am not a fake kind of girl. THe closest I ever get to that is fake hair. I barely ever wear that anymore. And I don't do thefake naisl anymore either.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 2 of 73

Jump to: