KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DID NU LOOK DROP THE BALL WITH PEDI SHELBEW VIDEO?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VIDEO SA SEMBLE ON VIDEO MALERE NET....BAD TRIP..AK TOUT GRAN DEPENSEUR DJAZZ LA GUINYIN KAP MACHE AK LI.... POUL PA KA METE ON BAGAY PI PROPE....ENFIN SERAFIN PIED FIN...... Idea

I CLASSIFY THIS VIDEO AS A VIDEO POLETAIRE.... Idea ....

NOW EN PASSANT NOW IT SEEMS KE NU LOOK STUCK NAN KOZE VIDEO BAD TRIP SA YO.....YO PA PRAL METE NEW ALBUM DEYO MIN'M SEIGNEUR..........SEMBLE NU LOOK PAT KONNIN FAIS VIDEO TE DOUCE.....SE VIDEO SOUS VIDEO SEMBLE YO PRAL METE SOUS MOU'N NET AL COLE Idea

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally got a chance to watch the video last night. All I'll say is this, the band would've been better off not releasing a video at all instead of a subpar one for an album that's almost 2 years old.

I'm hoping the band is taking notes and will use a different approach for their next video; hopefully it's for the next album.

LIke DJK said, the band is kicking butts live but the video was not needed at all. This video serves no purpose at all whatsoever.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa vre mwen pa renmen video a du tout...apre tout attente sa..m'decu anpil Rolling Eyes

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This video se honte pou yon GRO DJAZZ tankou NU-LOOK...

Not only it was overdue, like SIROMYEL stated, but it is a nightmare.

Nan temps technology sa pou yon TOP BAND ap bay moun bagay ice age sa a...Mezanmi NU LOOK pa betize ak figu moun.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What an upset!

Credit is given for delivering what the fans wanted. NOW in the same breath, that doesn’t mean deliver such video. I truly didn’t see the effort at all. As being labeled as one of the current top three bands, you would have high expectations. The video didn’t impress me at all. Gazzman sure did look fly with his GQ suits.. but other than that, I had to give the video a Two Thumbs Down. I also don’t think a video is needed from the Still News album. Wayyyyy too over due. They are better off saving that money and time into producing something better for the upcoming album. The eyes are reading this thread like a hawk. As a matter of fact, I was going to my room over the weekend in NY and passed the computer room and noticed a band member from Nulook glued to the KM board.. Yes I sawww you! Take all of these posts as constructive criticism.. We only want the best for you guys..

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I understand most of you here. When they come out with a new album and they Drop a video like that i would Understand.

But Guys Months ago , all you here was Crying for one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And we all know it wouldn't make a difference and post after post you guys needed it. So with KM power they did what they Had to do even if it was Way Overdue daggggggggggggggggggggggg. Like some of you always say here Can't Please Everyone Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they should focus on releasing a hit single and working on their new album for now to quiet this bad video vibe. I think if they had drop the video in a timely manner, it wouldn't have been that bad.
I do not think the video is that bad compare to the one they had released before. It is just because their music is on a higher level and us fan has high expectation from them. But they are working to please us.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SANRICK WROTE:
Quote:
Pat, it's one of the worst video that I haver ever seen and coming from Nulook, It's a no no. I expected much from them.

Like I said before "YO PEDI SHELBE YO" nan video sa

SANRICK OU FIN PALE OUI. I'M SO DISSAPOINTED ABOUT NU LOOK TOWARD THIS VIDEO

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
But Guys Months ago , all you here was Crying for one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And we all know it wouldn't make a difference and post after post you guys needed it.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean they should give us anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: